• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Waaaaa.....can I join too??
Yeah.. Why not?

My problem now is that I cannot squeeze in an appointment for the repainter to do
a post respray polishing job.:rofl:

Too many cars backlogged at his workshop...

All mostly total whole car respray...

He asked me to come after CNY !:banghead:

My car badge logo all not yet fix, even the number plates are temporary ones...:thefinger::smokin:

I will try again to squeeze an apointment, if he says cannot, then I will tell him that
I will do the polishing outside and bring him the bill because I need to use the car on or before CNY !
See how he will react! hahaha....

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Went for the long awaited polish yesterday....

He used polisar (rubbing compound) and machine polished....

Got that smooth mirror finish I wanted...

But only at those resprayed parts,

Also bought the new badge RM65, new logo RM80 and changed fibre number plate trim to stainless steel trim RM90..

Now eyeing for that smooth mirror finish for the unsprayed areas of the car...

Wonder who can do that magic on the 6 year old but well maintained paintwork ???

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Went for the long awaited polish yesterday....

He used polisar (rubbing compound) and machine polished....

Got that smooth mirror finish I wanted...

But only at those resprayed parts,

Also bought the new badge RM65, new logo RM80 and changed fibre number plate trim to stainless steel trim RM90..

Now eyeing for that smooth mirror finish for the unsprayed areas of the car...

Wonder who can do that magic on the 6 year old but well maintained paintwork ???
try this 1st :wink:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I didn't want to sound too blunt but...me too. Doesn't do anything but fill. The scratches came back and most of the shine went away after a few washes.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think the colour polish is some kind of wax more than polish..probably can't even fill swirls
Those days when tried it, was newbie, mostly supermarket stuffs, so read label then bought one and tried and was like....speechless, no difference at all :bawling:. Threw the bottle away already.....:banghead:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Those days when tried it, was newbie, mostly supermarket stuffs, so read label then bought one and tried and was like....speechless, no difference at all :bawling:. Threw the bottle away already.....:banghead:
Can't even restore the colour even abit?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dats very disappointing..I guess it is using colour fillers instead haha
That is why the bottle have to be thrown away. If you want to try I still have Turtle ICE sealant. Hopeless for me too. Try on paint, then tried to use as tyre shine, what a waste RM100 a bottle...:banghead:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That is why the bottle have to be thrown away. If you want to try I still have Turtle ICE sealant. Hopeless for me too. Try on paint, then tried to use as tyre shine, what a waste RM100 a bottle...:banghead:
Sealant become tyre shine?? Aiks...the turtlewax ice sealant isn't cheap wor..it doesn't work? After sealing got water beading?

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sealant become tyre shine?? Aiks...the turtlewax ice sealant isn't cheap wor..it doesn't work? After sealing got water beading?
Tried before. Easy to apply but does not last. After a week or next wash diminished significantly. Not worth the $. Only the Turtle Ice car wash is good...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Tried before. Easy to apply but does not last. After a week or next wash diminished significantly. Not worth the $. Only the Turtle Ice car wash is good...
luckily i dint buy that. Learn new thing again hiak hiak :rofl: Turtle Ice Car wash? How good is that?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
After apply like got oil layer on the paint, does not dry. Hand also becomes oily that is why they ask to use as tyre shine....:smokin:

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some help here...

Who has successfully upgraded the absorber to any after market abs, but retaining the OEM spring?

I heard that the SEs (the first 10k batch) are using the Waja absorbers, matched with revised spring height. Can anyone confirm this?

Currently WiSE users face a problem where.. when after market 1.6/1.8 absorbers are used with the OEM springs. the front height will be too low and the rear height will be too high.

This is due to the revised spring height. The...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience