Car Available For Detailing Demo....

fazidk

Alu bro's...'heard' someone (or 2) needs a car respray hehehe....gimme a buzz for dat

Also do check out my FB for pics etc...prob dat wld help in making decision...*peace*

Rgrds

FAZID
019-3097725
FB: FZ Hauz of Kalerz

s1tl

Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
I think u guys need a chill pill. Im not a very professional detailer to teach you guys detailing but I think if Mr. moderator, you have any dispute with them you should settle in private and not here.

This is a Car Detailing section not ask for free detailing section. This is also not open forum to tembak here tembak there so whatever the reason, Im guessing its right to say this is the wrong section to post this?:biggrin:

Peace people.

Cabuts~ before I kena tembak

HAhahaha... D7zul... If it is your car and you are in Sabah, I may do one for you. Coz your car damn rare and i love it!
Then ship him over, got Air Asia now.......:rofl:
Fly Veloc all the way from Sabah is more like it, cheaper than shipping the car over for detailing.

:top:

Anyway, solution and opinions already given to TS, so up to him to decide :smile:

D7zul

Feb 24, 2011
btw, how much is it for detailing a car?

polishing & detailing different right?

Fly Veloc all the way from Sabah is more like it, cheaper than shipping the car over for detailing.

Anyway, solution and opinions already given to TS, so up to him to decide :smile:
Yup, cheaper to bring him over......hahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Yup, as far as I know all different rate for different level of job....

You can either get a personal detailer who detail cars from ZTH or anywhere else, or just send to those detailing shops outside.

There are lot of detailing shops outside, just have to choose the right one if you intend to send it there. You will notice all shops different price.

Bear in mind if send to wrong shop, if your car no swirls marks, might end up having lots of swirls
due to the quality of rotary they use and the sponge that been use for far too many times for a few cars.

Even their microfibre cloth. Which is why lots would rather do themselves or send to a professional
detailer. Price wise surely higher than outside shop for some. But up to u to decide.

Like they say, what you pay is what you get. They will quote you according to your request or budget if have any.

TitanRev experience once before, sending his new car to a polish and Wax inside shopping centre,
end up so many swirls. Yet already sign up for package that can do few times. Didn't bother
going back there after that.

Yup, well said. My friend also kena, came back full of holograms. Got to spend more at another shop to correct it....

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Sorry guys,

Was not online for past 2-3 days....

Already 3 pages!

And looked like a war-torn thread zone!

Artilerry, mortar & missiles shells here & there....

Can anyone brief me what happened?:confused::questionmark:

Then ship him over, got Air Asia now.......:rofl:

Ship me over... Treat me like object yeah :biggrin:. Not even fly me over...

By the way, there is a new recent post. A DIT of muyo and i. The client shippe:biggrin:d him over here tooo

s1tl

Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
veloc famous liao xD

Ship me over... Treat me like object yeah :biggrin:. Not even fly me over...

By the way, there is a new recent post. A DIT of muyo and i. The client shippe:biggrin:d him over here tooo
Put you in a box and ship will be cheaper....hahahaha:biggrin:
Sorry lah! because talking about shipping his car mah!:rofl:

Im holding back the Rim which is 17inch. May I know which is the budjet and suitable brand sport spring for it ? My aim is 1.5 / 2 front, 2 Finger rear. Please suggest it. If you guys hav any shop recommended, i can drop by and purchase it. Zmax and Kimex.. Which is lower? Which is softer(Naik Kuda on uneven road) ?