car almost stolen at SDB Round 2 (8 May 2010)

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wow.... thats fierce.... lucky the evo3 safe from those scums... i think, if we got Hand-brake lock, sure they can't move the car dy....

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Thanks god the Evo3 is still there...:adore:

# I never bring my car for any place which I can't monitor...a bad memory 3 years ago have teach me a lot. :rolleyes:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
hahaha..believe me or not
the previous car stolen from the owner used the same method..quick release steering
but his car was towed away too..hahaha..:biggrin:
Luckily ur car was saved.... but perhaps if you had a chance, should let them drive out the car and follow them to their secret hideout. Who knows u might find more stolen monsters there and recover all the stolen cars as well.
Anyways, regarding the quick release steering and towing the car... next time maybe have to chain the wheels/chassis to lamp post or anything with strong foundation...hahaha. Ultimately, you can remove the ECU and carry it along if you plan to leave ur car in risky area... and from the looks of it, SIC is considered a risky area too, unless you are parking near the pits. To make it difficult to tow ur car, maybe you might want to park it between two cars with limited sides, front and back spaces.

Regardless, we should come up with a database of all the hot areas for car theft so that users would be extra careful when parking in these places. And for those who are working in cyberjaya, please be alert as auto theft is quite active in cyberjaya too. I guess the whole Sepang area is quite hot for auto theft now due to lack of security.

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
maybe security guard at sepang involve with the auto theft......
you guys should set up a trap to catch those bastard......
sekali tangkap itu orang kasi hentam kau kau...
first of all kasi smash those bloody bastard hands... must hear crunchy sound so that you assure those bastards hand will no longer can open the door lock..

matt_pp

May 5, 2007
compile a report and sent to mokhzani (SIC chair)... or sent the the news to any newspaper vendor... we'll see what is their action... if this goes on... SIC circuit will bungkus like B3 circuits

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro.....feel lucky 4 ur fren......these culprit most are the guards la....i'm telling u.....they give info one la......All these guard are BS and unless.....stop giving them money to protect ur home or car.....

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
i believe this is not the first time and definitely it's not gonna be the last for this kind of things to happen!

it's true we should find a way to teach the thieves and the organizer..
it's not that we didn't pay anything for the parking and the event :mad:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
damn:mad:
no more safe place to park in this country:bawling:
one day they will learn their lesson the best way:thefinger:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
I'll bet most of the guards & parking attendant all in a car theft organization. If not rasuah abit ask to close eyes & mouth, sure can. All trying to make a quick buck! Bunch of lazy fags...Come on lar, how many cars been stolen in SIC ad..... Not only SIC, cars missing in condos, hotels & even other private parkings.... God damitt!!

tpl

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
maybe like this?

hahahaha.. biasa la.. msia boleh.. Let me share my story with u all.. few yrs back my sis drove down from ipoh to kl for work. she parked the car in basement car park @ hotel vistana. She parked on monday where she work just walking distance. When time to go back ipoh on friday only to find the car missing. CCTV captured the car driven out but cant see the face. Then lodge a police report and u know wat that same nite the car got stolen actually got 3 cars in total got stolen. security makan duit? sleeping? car park need to pay wan wo..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,

I really need some advice on what to do here. I'm currently driving a 1.5 Wira 2001, currently has done 86,000km. Problem is that the engine seems to be consuming engine oil. My last service is only like 3,500km and the level from the dip stick has shown a drop of half level i.e. Original=3/4 of dip stick; Now = 1/4 of Dip Stick. My exhaust doesn't show any smoke to indicate oil consumption even if the engine was revved at stationary (funny though).

My mechanic told me to do a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience