Can Thai drifters join in D1 GP Malaysia?

Aug 9, 2006
:regular_smile: We are drifters in Thailand, and we are interesting to join in D1 GP Malaysia round 5 , 28 Oct,06 . Can we? and How? :Not_Impressed:

Please advices. :cry_smile:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
it's +6012 for malaysia calling from thailand

LuCkY MaN

Jun 24, 2006
Hi

I'm have Factory and shop for sell Suspension For Drift & Drag Racing and I interesting to join in D1 GP Malaysia round 5 , 28 Oct,06
and i'm interest to open Booth for Sell my product
i'd like to know how can i inquire all contract some one for anwser my question ?

Please advices

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hi LuCkY MaN, why don't you call the number provided above? i am very sure they would be more than happy to assist you. cheers.

LuCkY MaN

Jun 24, 2006
what number ?

this

call Ms.Ginnie Ng, at +6012-2923955

thank for anwser

best regard

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
it seems now that foreign drivers are no longer allowed to participate in D1 malaysia unless you are malaysian or have a work permit.

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
LuCkY MaN said:
Hi

I'm have Factory and shop for sell Suspension For Drift & Drag Racing and I interesting to join in D1 GP Malaysia round 5 , 28 Oct,06
and i'm interest to open Booth for Sell my product
i'd like to know how can i inquire all contract some one for anwser my question ?

Please advices
Wah, ur stuff looks quite good. Would like to get my hands on a set of those rear adjustable camber arms.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
driftcraze1 said:
it seems now that foreign drivers are no longer allowed to participate in D1 malaysia unless you are malaysian or have a work permit.
woah, who stated that?

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
driftcraze1 said:
Then how on earth is Keiichi going to be able to pick drivers from around the region here to go to D1 Grand Prix USA then?

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
no idea man, this wan is AAM doing, as the event is a club event not open or international claisfication.

If not wrong you guys were called up about it, weren't you

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
lucky man,

you should leave your contact just in case we neeed to get in touch for you stuff. pricing would be great, you can post some of your stuff in drift.com.my under the buy and sell section, ther are people looking for the stuff you have.

got any s13 under carriage brace bars?

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
driftcraze1 said:
no idea man, this wan is AAM doing, as the event is a club event not open or international claisfication.

If not wrong you guys were called up about it, weren't you
Ya, we were called up about it. In the first place, we were invited and asked to take part. Now, as the rounds progress, we're told of these weird rules being added.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
Sounds like the same thing that happened to the Drag Battle.
Only Malaysians or people with malaysian work permit are allowed to take part since it is only a club level event EVEN if your club is an international club.

If not, you might have to make the event Zone International to allow them to participate (and therefore require racing license)

my 2¢

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
chromas,

well it is as said a club event thus making it an international event all must have race license as well as full fia equip if u follow race regs.

It has always been that way just not told to drivers.

and you would need to have a letter from ur countries license issuing it for consent to join ovversea event as well....big hassle

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sayer Danworth, an indie film maker, decides to film himself driving the Mazda 3 up the roads of Peru, where the highest paved roads are. Join his kooky adventures of him driving from the Lima, the capital of Peru, up to the highest roads up to 5000 feet above sea level (about 2000 metres) that can be found in the outskirt mining community of Huorochiri, outside the areas of Lima. Check out this colourful and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience