Can Spectra INSTALL RSM & SAFC ? Stablize BAR Is it same with proton Car ?

Eddiechong

May 11, 2005
petaling jaya
My Spectra is Auto

Stablize BAR Is it same with proton Car ?
which model stablize bar is similiar to spectra ? how much per set where can i buy it ??

RSM and SAFC apexi can install ??? which shop is allow to install , coz some i hear is didn't have the wire instuction of korea vehicle.... thank's

Air filter of K & N any suggestion to get cheaper= shop ???

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
you can get strut bar at da accs shop. da arb at mega champions(from wat they told me).

apexi electronics..try fixing it at speedworks..

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
David_KIA-Racing said:
Ultra racing got KIA Spectra Stablize BAR,fenter bar etc-etc...
RSM i also wan to know can fit my KIA Clarus or not.
ultra racing? i got my strut bar frm korea..im looking for arb..anyways..i read da speedworks can fix up apexi stuffs for our kia

eval

Known Member
May 17, 2005
kl
toms69 said:
ultra racing? i got my strut bar frm korea..im looking for arb..anyways..i read da speedworks can fix up apexi stuffs for our kia
BOOKING................

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
yo yo !! fellow spectra brothers,...dun need to go check about the Apexi stuff @ speedworks, cos I have already done it.

The answer is, cannot....cos they dont have the wiring diagram for the spectra's circuit board...so if installed wrongly then might cause some problems.

But, if u really want to install the Rev/Speed meter or the S-AFC II, then u can try going to a shop called Links in Sunway.

Look for the boss, his name is Mr.Kee.... =)

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
LemonRuski said:
yo yo !! fellow spectra brothers,...dun need to go check about the Apexi stuff @ speedworks, cos I have already done it.

The answer is, cannot....cos they dont have the wiring diagram for the spectra's circuit board...so if installed wrongly then might cause some problems.

But, if u really want to install the Rev/Speed meter or the S-AFC II, then u can try going to a shop called Links in Sunway.

Look for the boss, his name is Mr.Kee.... =)
how much installation cost?

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
that i didnt ask...simply cos i don't have any $$$ with me now to do the modification.

are you planning on doing it? when?

Eddiechong

May 11, 2005
petaling jaya
Sure.... Why not...

sure why not.....[/B]
But at the moment i still passion looking for the diagram

Any one can tell me the address/ Email/ Number of SPEEDWORK

Then for other accessaries likes RPM, Speed, Water Temp, Vacumn Guage can Auto Spectra Install ???

IF can, pls tell me the Shop And Contact number and address...
thank's Spectra Gang..... :cool:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

3.24% at best. lol. I’m sure removing your spare tire (either in the boot or on your belly) would net 3.24% faster acceleration as well.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience