Can DIY Viper Voice Module?

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
Can we DIY the Viper alike voice module?

So when we open/lock our car, it ll got the "Viper armed" and "Viper dis-armed" sound.

Feel annoying & bored with the standard alarm sounds which are di di, du du, doink doink sound like that -_-lll

Any DIY expert can share how to DIY this? Since nowadays, Fake BOV sound oso can DIY oledi, i think this voice module will b more easy, right?:cool:

Thanks

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
i think what he means is DIY to create a voice module like the Viper voice module. I dun think u can do it easily. Only fast and sure way is to take a Viper voice module demo set, and copy the circuit diagram and re-produce it....

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
Yup, trex92, u r right

Wat i mean is to create a Viper similar voice module....

For ur info, the original viper voice module selling RM290 in Eneos, very the expensive, sigh~~~

That's y i m very keen to DIY it in minimal cost.........

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
go buy a piece of the melody transistor...then use a phone amp to amplify it..hehe..
got beethoven,mozart melody too..btw, some even got butterfly like those kid's toy

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thanks to ZerotoHundred, I had the opportunity to participate in VW's media launch of three new models. You've probably seen the teasers in the newspapers already; the new models are the 1.8TSI Passat (RM184,888), 1.4TSI Cross Touran (RM166,888), and the 1.4TSI Jetta (RM149,888).

Whilst all three carry the TSI badge, only the Cross Touran and Jetta are twin-charged models. The Passat comes as a 1.8 turbo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience