can b18cr head intall in b16a block ??

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
danieL said:
oops my mistake then..
what i am trying to say is that a lot of ppl think the b16b cams is better than b18cr cams......true to a certain extent lah, 2 degrees
but u can push the b18cr cams to make it as "good" as the b16b....

what's daniel said was right... b16b and b18cr cams were diffrentiate by 2 degrees of angle on the intake side if i'm not wrong.. if u wanna get the same spec like b16b cams .. all u need to do is to get cam pulley to do it... ( again.. i support ur statement daniel)

that's why i wonder.. why ppl keep searching b16b cams whereby b18cr isnt that much difftent with the latter.. n because of this ( which i find good also hehehe) b18cR cam is slightly cheaper than b16b cam (diffrent of rm200-300) which i feel really good buy for 1.8 camshaft ..

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
not surelaaa

but if i'm not mistake each pair intlet n exhaust valves came with 3 camshaft lobes .. how they work?? tha'ts for the sifu to explained laa.. :D

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
SiGNAL said:
b16a also 3 camshaft lobes..

true...n the rest of the sentences need someone to continue it hehehe..

i'm so noob!! kekekek

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
different i guess... b18cr have a slightly bigger space at clearence (blok to head clearence)... i don't know la wat 2 call...

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
eater_eg6 said:
got clearence between head n block ??? wat mean ??? dun understand lar... do u mean the combusion chamber is bigger for b18cr head ???
u call it combustion chamber ke bro...? (d explosion happen there after compression cycle)... if i were u... i'll go for b16b head...

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
my advice.. waste no time and money..

B18 or B16.. Type-R or No Type-R doesn't matter..

It still not giving you the best your can get from it..

I am using B18C-5 head.. But P&P by Amoil Motorsport for serious performance. Use any head.. but send it to P&P.. a good P&P head is much more better even compare to Type-R..

Maximize the peformance from the part you got.. No matter is it B16 or B18 head..

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Xenix said:
my advice.. waste no time and money..

B18 or B16.. Type-R or No Type-R doesn't matter..

It still not giving you the best your can get from it..

I am using B18C-5 head.. But P&P by Amoil Motorsport for serious performance. Use any head.. but send it to P&P.. a good P&P head is much more better even compare to Type-R..

Maximize the peformance from the part you got.. No matter is it B16 or B18 head..
agreed... :rolleyes:

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
Amoil's Mr.Calvin can do superb P&P job.. but unfortunately.. he stop doing P&P job anymore.. But other mech can do P&P for you.. Try to go over and ask Jackie about it.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is the best so far, as we know majority drivers in Malaysia, kinda bad in parking, as some
may have accidentally or inconsiderately kissed your bumper and left the scene. Leaving you
standing still looking at the damages left by an Idiot.

So, this actually catch my attention, not sure if it can be turn down when driving and only
put it up while our car is parked?

Don't think it can withstand strong accident impact but parking speed, should be good enough.

Cheers :beer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience