Can anyone please recommend me a trustable mechanic around PJ ..?

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
huh? is there a thing called a trustable mechanic? hahahahahaha........the only mechanic that you can trust absolutely is yourself.

Good luck hunting

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
ahah..SERIOUSLY THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TRUSTABLE MECHANIC.
unless he is ur brother or family member.

kowkl

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
I could not agree more as most of the mechanic are all out to make money and get rich quick. They will tell you the once they stock is the best as they are getting a better margin compare to other.

The Chinese saying "Im Sok Im sek". They will tell u all sorts of warranty just to get u to buy. When the thing rosak they will blame other mechanical fault and say warranty void.

I would reccommend you to a appointed agent of proton called Jawira in Kepong. The service manager called Jason is friendly and their workmanship is good. They don't simple charge you like other roadside shop and you will be sure to get original parts.

PM me if you are interested for the no.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
-----------------------------

Last edited:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
My brothers friend runs a place together with his dad in Sec 17. Found him to be trustable. He sometimes doesn't charge me if he finds nothing wrong. He'll tell me if something is wrong and wheter or not I need to change it. If the part is expensive, he'll tell me it can still tahan for a bit. Gives me extra time to save money lah.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
mech trusted for 5 years..treat him good too.. CNY got give him mandarin.. mooncake festival got give him mooncake.. beginning that time nv con me, in the end also con me what. no difference one lah.

so unless the mech is your brother or family member, forget it laa.. waste time.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
The service center behind Shell Jalan Gasing (section 5) is not bad... always send the car there... can trust abit la... but sometimes a bit ex... but so far have not conned me with a problem that doesn't exist.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
almost all the mech will con wan..

depends how they con u...

if con little bit nvm..con big..whack kau them.

normally they will just con left over engine oil..either they pour whole 4 litre in the engine till full full or never fill enough...

con little at the price

i jz open one eyes close one eyes...

someone is right...the only mechanic u can trust is urself....if car no rosak...dun go to fix.....if want to fix..make sure u are there watching till finish...

kowkl

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Like I said in the other post, so far I've not got any problems and they will also give u warranty for the parts changed. If it fails they will replace it.

I'm one of them who don't believe on immitation parts or taiwan parts as most of them are cheap and they could charge their customer original price so the choice is yours.

I will always for a peace of mind when I service at authorized agent and not EON (Kepong to be specific) just outside my house.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys. i'm newbie here~ i'm from Penang=)is there any shops to recommend for reverse camera? wishing to install reverse camera for my camry.and is that necessary to install front camera?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience