Can a V-tec NA achieve close to 300km/h?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
NSXs were pretty expensive when they were brand new hence why most Japanese preferred conti sports car over an NSX. I only saw one during my time there, but it was highly modified. Wearing a JGTC replica bodykit of some sort. Fun fact : I've seen more Ferrari Enzos than NSX-R..:biggrin:
So far only seen once in Kepong area. 1 White and 1 Orange. Use to see a Mitsu 3000GT, but owner sold off and bought GTR35

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
NSXs were pretty expensive when they were brand new hence why most Japanese preferred conti sports car over an NSX. I only saw one during my time there, but it was highly modified. Wearing a JGTC replica bodykit of some sort. Fun fact : I've seen more Ferrari Enzos than NSX-R..:biggrin:
Since you said, yes I saw many Ferrari's and Lambo in Japan more than NSX. I was told the wealthy Japs are quite fond of Ferrari and Lambo than NSX. Reason because NSX is a national car...Hahahaha But till date NSX would look much sexier and rare....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Since you said, yes I saw many Ferrari's and Lambo in Japan more than NSX. I was told the wealthy Japs are quite fond of Ferrari and Lambo than NSX. Reason because NSX is a national car...Hahahaha But till date NSX would look much sexier and rare....
like proton to them? :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
But I heard the last version of NSX-R can obtain a same lap time with a much newer Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale on the Tsukuba circuit. The NSX is an engineering marvel.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
like proton to them? :rofl:
I believe so.

But I heard the last version of NSX-R can obtain a same lap time with a much newer Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale on the Tsukuba circuit. The NSX is an engineering marvel.
I think is not the performance, is the brand name. After all to the Japanese a NSX is still a locally assembled Honda car unlike a Ferrari or a Lambo. Followers of JDM will still opt for the NSX over the Ferrari but to show your status/aura you still can't beat rolling in a Ferrari or Lambo.

A good example is my Tokyo customer, the boss Inasaka have 2 Jaguars a XF 5L V8 and a XKR. He told me he won't buy a Lexus.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I believe so.

I think is not the performance, is the brand name. After all to the Japanese a NSX is still a locally assembled Honda car unlike a Ferrari or a Lambo. Followers of JDM will still opt for the NSX over the Ferrari but to show your status/aura you still can't beat rolling in a Ferrari or Lambo.

A good example is my Tokyo customer, the boss Inasaka have 2 Jaguars a XF 5L V8 and a XKR. He told me he won't buy a Lexus.
That is something like the mentality of the people over here. Like for example CFE Preve and Suprima S. Although technically in almost every bit both cars are ahead of cars like Almera, Vios but many Malaysians still opted for Nissan and Toyota. End of the day they'll say, "Still a Proton"

But I still thought Japanese are very loyal to their own brands and products.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is something like the mentality of the people over here. Like for example CFE Preve and Suprima S. Although technically in almost every bit both cars are ahead of cars like Almera, Vios but many Malaysians still opted for Nissan and Toyota. End of the day they'll say, "Still a Proton"

But I still thought Japanese are very loyal to their own brands and products.
Yes, they are loyal, my ex bosses will shop and eat at Japanese own places but come to status then different mah!.....

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
stock fd2r can reach almost 270km/h.
if he changed gear ratio to long one (since there is a lot short ratio selling out there, its possible would have long ratio), with haltech somemore..
boleh kot... :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
stock fd2r can reach almost 270km/h.
if he changed gear ratio to long one (since there is a lot short ratio selling out there, its possible would have long ratio), with haltech somemore..
boleh kot... :biggrin:
Stock FD2R cannot reach 270kph.
The weak torque might not be able to push the long gear ratio.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got anybody has been modify their YRV eng?I dun know how max the Hp can get with ori eng with rpogramable computer and bigger turbo.I need advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience