Can a computer subwoofer installed in a car??

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Hey loose,

Nice pic of speakers with light...i like..the LED lights connect where? to trunk light? Maybe if you connect to speaker wire with a capasitor and blink blink too..haha..but i think the blue is niceeee.

Bump: Hey loose,

Nice pic of speakers with light...i like..the LED lights connect where? to trunk light? Maybe if you connect to speaker wire with a capasitor and blink blink too..haha..but i think the blue is niceeee.
LOL .. Hey there .. Its a computer speaker .. Sonic Gear .. The LED light is already built in .. haha , not too sure where izzit connected too .. and the computer subwoofer is at home la .. not in the car .. :biggrin: just for fun only

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
LMAO...I thought it was in your car boot la...damn impressive if you did it...loud and furious!!!

Let me know if it works though..thanks.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
LMAO...I thought it was in your car boot la...damn impressive if you did it...loud and furious!!!

Let me know if it works though..thanks.
LOL .. no la , if you read from page 1 , you will know the answer .. hahaha .. Erm , I ain't not going to install it to my car booth la

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
If you wants to see someone that have whole computer sound system in the car.. PM me! i have a friend that does that for years already...

Hardev Singh

From Facebook
Jan 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
1. No Need Of Dc To ac Converter .Just Simply Wire Out Dc Connection From Ur PC Subwoofer And Directly Connect With CAr 12v BAttery..It Would Be Very CHEAP PRoduct So go For It..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear expert...i need some help...
can anyone suggest for me which best fuel pump for engine FTO 6A12 V6 MIVEC?
really need some advise for expert
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience