Camber settings

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Just want to ask what camber settings do you all use. How is the tyre wear like? For daily driving, what do you recommend?:driver:

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
Front
Camber: -1.5
Toe In/Out: 0.5 Toe In
Caster: Stock

Rear
Camber: -1.0
Toe In/Out: 0.5 Toe In

this is mine..using Bilstein e9 with e8mr set-ups...superb so far...

not sure whether it'll suit CPNA chasis or not la Bern!

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
So the tyre wear is still uniform even on a negative 1.5 degree camber? I would imagine the inner sides of the tyres would wear out really fast. But definitely would have less body roll when cornering.

What's the advantage of adjusting the toe?

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Okay, I found the answers from the Mitsubishi Lancer Register Evo Buyer's Guide.

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
bernardyeo, please share..... what's the optimum setting ?
It's a lot to share, so download the document here. Take note of pages 130 to 136.
http://www.lancerregister.com/downloads/MLR Evo Buyers Guide v1_00.pdf

I think it depends on individual driving styles and requirements. If you don't do hard cornering and spend most time along the highways, you don't need -2.0 degrees. Because it will kill your tyres. But if you are a serious autocrosser, you probably need -2.5 degrees.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone did or know how to do this diy? it will beep like charming sound hehe like initial d anime....my idea is that maybe we can tap the speed signal wire frm ecu and somehow trace the voltage at 100km/h and when it reaches that voltage it will trigger the beeper.....anyone expert in electronics should know what i mean.....if anyone can help me out wif this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience