Cam Pro engine with COP set up

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro..pls give some details..which standalone ecu u use and what Coil on plug u using??? pls share with us....and u use campro engine or cps engine???

ahlong

Known Member
Aug 18, 2008
Gombak - KL
helo bro,

are u using cps engine? from ur rocker cover look, seems like the cast familiar to cps?

can u elaborate more to me and others to know and which standalone are u using?

sorry for so many question hahaha.. thanks..

APTuning

Known Member
The car using Haltech Platinum Sprint 500 piggy back STYLE.All sensor run like stock factory.
Yes one from CPS engine and another one non CPS.
No check light engine and No Rpm Jumping.
The COP from V8 engine,order from oversea.
The Coil can handle Hight Boost, Up to 600hp and 10K rev rpm

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
where i can get that coil? how much price???

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

your worksyop at where???

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

No check light engine??? how u solve engine light problem?? what i know, if u install sprint 500...check engine light always come on...

APTuning

Known Member
where i can get that coil? how much price???

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

your worksyop at where???

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

No check light engine??? how u solve engine light problem?? what i know, if u install sprint 500...check engine light always come on...
wshop at Kawasan Industri Puchong near Tesco Puchong.
Send your car i do for u.sure check light off.sprint 500 and all platinum series ecu have that facilities.
One of Gen2 Turbo come from Melaka also same problem check light onn.
Come with me,all done.

All Haltech Installer said,"Check light onn it's NORMAL with piggy back style" to me it's wrong answer
Make sure you deal with a good tuner to install your Haltech.

GOOD LUCK :biggrin:

PaRaCeTaMoL

Jun 24, 2005
SuBaNg JaYa
wshop at Kawasan Industri Puchong near Tesco Puchong.
Send your car i do for u.sure check light off.sprint 500 and all platinum series ecu have that facilities.
One of Gen2 Turbo come from Melaka also same problem check light onn.
Come with me,all done.

All Haltech Installer said,"Check light onn it's NORMAL with piggy back style" to me it's wrong answer
Make sure you deal with a good tuner to install your Haltech.

GOOD LUCK :biggrin:
Can the COP install in my campro BOT and how about my adaptronics standalone?....actually my car had a misfiring problem..

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
how much would it cost if i wanna do this kind of setup to my campro..just the cop system oni i wanna know,dont include haltech cost..pm me plz.thanks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s probably nothing more than a good drag race the average American motorhead would enjoy and some of their performance offerings tend to reflect that but the only thing missing from this supercar drag race is precisely that, good old American muscle.

Evo magazine decided to invite the who’s who of the supercar world and have them all get down and dirty on the straight line. Germany, Italy and England...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience