Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Danny.... escape la the cherating.... no point ma.... banjir in east coast eddy..... toklah + me confirm doing some breeze running at sic on 29...... check AFR eddy with ryzzal last nite.... huhuhu....
Fuih!~~ gila track... but it will be a good day also as mostly all gone to holidays...

danny will come back with the car on a rakit... like the old school camel trophy style.. or the new school land rover G4 challenge style.. hahahaha... :rofl:
that's a legend of old time ad... hahaha!!! I just scared rakit tenggelam, and danny pulak hanging at some telephone wire there... asking for helps only.... and we all saw it on every single news... HAHAHA!!!

ryzzal

Known Member
Jun 24, 2004
hahaha.... he wont be afraid of buaya if flooded there la coz hes the buaya there la for the next few days become buaya hahaha...

trust me after come back from holiday pressing clucth also cannot already.... overpaid water bill....

p/s: play safe bro or else ur mom will force u to get married next year hahaha...

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
fuih!!! that is a deep curse leh.. hahaha!!! let him open his new big dream garage first la... with an aircond room above it for us all to lepaks.. :D

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Danny.... escape la the cherating.... no point ma.... banjir in east coast eddy..... toklah + me confirm doing some breeze running at sic on 29...... check AFR eddy with ryzzal last nite.... huhuhu....
Cherating plan cancel! So maybe gonna open sat after all! Hehehehehe! So all u guy that are going, pump up v-power and tongkat ali power! SIC here we come!

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

hahaha.... he wont be afraid of buaya if flooded there la coz hes the buaya there la for the next few days become buaya hahaha...

trust me after come back from holiday pressing clucth also cannot already.... overpaid water bill....

p/s: play safe bro or else ur mom will force u to get married next year hahaha...
Banyak cakap la abang! Jangan FFK kang! Bawa helmet hari tu sekali! And for the black guy......if u dun crank up the boost to 0.8 comfirm i took back the turbo and cam! Wasted only! Tiu!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
LOL....someone already start disappointed on the setup now.....better gear it up hak kuai.....

are u all happy with the plan now.....1 ppl let go the plan for another plan now.....scarified for u all.....hahahaha

:adore::adore::adore::adore:

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
dream will come true... i guess he wont be going there.. maybe sepang.. hehe
OOOOOOOo you curse me la! Bad weather and all.............make sure you bring azi........take umbrella for me.................hahahahhaha

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

LOL....someone already start disappointed on the setup now.....better gear it up hak kuai.....

are u all happy with the plan now.....1 ppl let go the plan for another plan now.....scarified for u all.....hahahaha

:adore::adore::adore::adore:
U going this time? Need good cameraman la! The one with nikon until now not yet post! sigh!

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
HahAHAHHA!!! the bazooka guys maybe busy editing all those plate numbers la...

and AGAIN GOING IN THIS ROUND? WTF!!!!! u guys NUTS R!!!! if i go in again, i bet i will have my balls attached.. but i confirm i will lose something... IT starts with a words E then A and finally with a R!~~~ which it will 110% confirm being pulled out by my chick.....

i wanna go in SLIPPPP again!!!!!!! amiichiiiipaiii!!!~~~

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
tbc on that day itself.......

bad news, i think still leaking lo

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
looks like this insane birdy + cow kena poison kao kao liaw form us ... danny hor?

hahahahhaha
no need ajak also beh tahan wanan jummp in....

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Whut leaking r? ur car engine leaking r?? ah kit.... u entering this round r? :D

hahahah!!!

and hello, sunday i might be going... so wanna go sit other car.. friday baru see how.. nia ma r... fuck man!!! this is lagi best than paintball :P HAhaHA!!

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
Haha, is ok. ^^,
No issues. Haha.
I got abit problem on communicate with new ppl too. ^^
Too shy to speak to ppl sometime. @@"
>.<"
sammi, sorry to mistaken u with others. that time cant concentrate much mah.

nice weather, nice car, nice crew, superb daudsan....

congratulation of dark vader unleashed.... hope to see more often on track after this...
wei tuner, jangan serik tolong aku ya.

and for all those who helped us that day. thank you big2 one. we of course need more volunteer in order to fully develop our racing team & crew. all your help are most welcomed. but most important, all must ikhlas and the objectives is to have FUN!!!

oi qpywsqp, no in-cockpit pics or video ka?

Last edited:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
i also wonder how come so less photo from the dlsr system.....LOL
or u still hiding some behind!!!!!11

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there every1...

i just got my 4g93 + MIVEC head done last week...
it feels great with the ported n polished head...even with my stock pistons...10.5:1 comp ratio
did a top overhaul before installation...changed all the valve seals n grind the valves...this is my 1st time expose to mivec internals...it's kinda complicated...but it's good to understand your engine well...i enjoyed carrying out the mod.
if u really want more power...slot in the mivec hi comp pistons...stock mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience