Calling all Neo Cps owner

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Ikan_Liga, mind share some photos on ur bars and bucket seats?

Noobi_kenubi

Feb 12, 2009
elo guys, just got my New Satria Neo CPS, i've already tried to register in SNC, but havent got the reply in my e mails yet...

My car is Solid white,haven't change the advanti(look alike) rims, Plate no:67(manly number lol)

hope taikos and sifus can share info about the car..

Jan 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi brothers..i jus got my Satria Neo Cps on 28.12.2009 white manual...hav clocked nearly 1800km dy..everytin is perfect except the Jerking problem.. it happens in both 2nd gear n 3rd gear when i rev it more den 3k..sent is for 1st service..dey sd dey checked everytin n d knock sensor was not tight n nw its tighten n d guys took for test drive n its al fine..but wen i took out d car n tested..haih its stil ther..u totally lose d thrill wen ur car semput semput b4 it takes d speed..its a powerful car n nice to drive..can any1 pls help me out here...i sent to service at service centre at kesas highway the big one....wud reseting the ecu solve it o shud i ask em to replace it wit a new one? o cud it be spark plug or fuel injection or accelerator sensor or air intake prop???

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

hi brothers..i jus got my Satria Neo Cps on 28.12.2009 white manual...hav clocked nearly 1800km dy..everytin is perfect except the Jerking problem.. it happens in both 2nd gear n 3rd gear when i rev it more den 3k..sent is for 1st service..dey sd dey checked everytin n d knock sensor was not tight n nw its tighten n d guys took for test drive n its al fine..but wen i took out d car n tested..haih its stil ther..u totally lose d thrill wen ur car semput semput b4 it takes d speed..its a powerful car n nice to drive..can any1 pls help me out here...i sent to service at service centre at kesas highway the big one....wud reseting the ecu solve it o shud i ask em to replace it wit a new one? o cud it be spark plug or fuel injection or accelerator sensor or air intake prop???

ripcord747

Mar 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
YEah weh... like sangkut-sangkut wanna die dowwan to die~
I suspect it's the ECU since in other gears along the whole rev range it's OK.
Just this hantu 2nd gear between 3.5k to 4k rpm this goblin pops out~
But if you give it more than half throttle it seems alright pulak....
same thing happen with my neo cps.. bile tekan more than half, the jerking is gone..
but still quite satisfied with the power.. can go to 200km/h...( rembat kt highway time g mlk last week)

Cepes

Mar 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi guy!!...:wavey:

last time i'm also adapt with the same problem...5 time = 3 month i went to SC to complaint about this problem...at that time i got bad fuel consumption.many things they have done include ask me to stop use RON 95 fuel and use V-Power...still not solve the problem. when check at ECU,got no any error appeared...i'm really fed-up and frustrated with the car condition...until 1 day chief mechanic come to me and ask for test and troubleshooting my car for 1 day. finally he found my cable plug and coil not function accordingly. change with new part :nurse: tested ok..3 month suffer with the problem but car still can reach to 200KM/H....can u imagine now how fast we can go if ur car got no problem??hehehe...

NEO CPS-No regrets bro!!!hehehe:adore:

TimLang

Known Member
Jun 15, 2006
Hai, i got diffrent problem here. The seat are too high for me, bcoz im 6feet high. Is there any solution to lowed the seat? or maybe change to recaro with diffrent railing? feel uncomfortable as my head touching the roof.

ldhong

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Hai, i got diffrent problem here. The seat are too high for me, bcoz im 6feet high. Is there any solution to lowed the seat? or maybe change to recaro with diffrent railing? feel uncomfortable as my head touching the roof.
I am also 6 feet, 181cm to be precise and can sit nicely in CPS... My solution is lower the seat and pull it back enough for leg room. Then inclined the seat to about 50 degree...In that way my head barely touch the roof...At first i m not getting used to it but now i m fine...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For the first time ever, the legendary Lisbon-Dakar rally has been cancelled. Individual stages have been cancelled before but never the entire rally. Dakar organizer ASO has decided to cancel the race due to terrorist threats from Mauritania. The rally was to run from Lisbon, Portugal to Dakar, Senegal from January 5-20.

Mauritania, formerly a French colony, and the ASO (Amaury Sport...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience