Oct 11, 2005
nivlac80 said:
Originally from S13 (Blue Top) with custom form, good running condition
includes gear box (automatic), wiring, ECU, T25 turbo
rm1000
engine is located in puchong
call at maxis-3161907 OR email [email protected]
Pics will be up within 2 days
wat car can use this engine?? nissan sentra can ah??

nivlac80

Mar 7, 2006
max_75 said:
wat car can use this engine?? nissan sentra can ah??
datsun 120Y definitely can. Actually wanna put in my B13 but the mechanic say tak boleh..:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: but i heard ppl did it b4. Perhaps some sifus here can give some pointers

nehwasa

Jan 20, 2006
Nissan Stanza also can fit it lar......i see one in taman medan pj.
it is a FR or Rear Wheel drive enjin???

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
if from S13 means most prob will be FR ler..
there's another version of ca18det that's FF which comes from the triple s series.. but d s13 version also can mount to FF cars ler.. but gotta do alot of re-mounting kwa... my fren did his ford telstar with a ca18det engine.. but that 1 9 years ago.. see his engine bay... totally nuts... hmmm i also feel like taking this engine but... petrol macam tarak haha

nivlac80

Mar 7, 2006
nehwasa said:
Nissan Stanza also can fit it lar......i see one in taman medan pj.
it is a FR or Rear Wheel drive enjin???
Yeah, it's a FR.
Pics will be up on monday. But frankly speaking, i would suggest for those near puchong area can personally have a glance coz the engine is out of the engine bay. Pics can't really show the conditon. I'll be in puchong today.

nivlac80

Mar 7, 2006
nivlac80 said:
Yeah, it's a FR.
Pics will be up on monday. But frankly speaking, i would suggest for those near puchong area can personally have a glance coz the engine is out of the engine bay. Pics can't really show the conditon. I'll be in puchong today.

PICS LOADED!!!!

nehwasa

Jan 20, 2006
nivlac80 said:
Yeah, it's a FR.

oi.............the engine just likes what i see in PJ, i think there is many part is missing here, all the wiring......This engine is almost same as Nissan CA16DE non turbo.

nivlac80

Mar 7, 2006
nehwasa said:
oi.............the engine just likes what i see in PJ, i think there is many part is missing here, all the wiring......This engine is almost same as Nissan CA16DE non turbo.
wow.. your eyes so geng chao ar, even i also dunno what pics to take when i was holding the camera.

Lemme repeat myself, the engine is out of the engine bay and its not the only one there. If anyone feels there are missin parts PLS PLS do enquire and i'll try to verify it with you guys but bare in mind that this is not a halfcut. On top of that, IF you're REALLY interested in this 1k engine, makin a trip down to puchong isn't too much to ask, rite???!
FYI, i've loaded a pic of the turbo, hopefully its satisfatory to your CA16DE ques.
thanks for askin.. :angel_smile:

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
nehwasa said:
nehwasa.....how much the price of CA16DE? izit FR? easy aaaaa to get in malaysia?

nehwasa

Jan 20, 2006
It is FF Engine .........but hard to find it nowaday liao because the engine is almost 20 year liao.

Engine Kosong i think got at Kelang Area (B.V Auto at Jalan Kapar there i think it have)

zmays said:
nehwasa.....how much the price of CA16DE? izit FR? easy aaaaa to get in malaysia?

nehwasa

Jan 20, 2006
I thought that the engine is same as CA16DE type........after see the picture agian and again..........it was different lar, if i take it i have to modified banyak lor

I will try to look a buyer for you. my friend just bought a mitsubichi lancer (old type) and planning to changed the engine. i will come back to you.

nivlac80 said:
wow.. your eyes so geng chao ar, even i also dunno what pics to take when i was holding the camera.

Lemme repeat myself, the engine is out of the engine bay and its not the only one there. If anyone feels there are missin parts PLS PLS do enquire and i'll try to verify it with you guys but bare in mind that this is not a halfcut. On top of that, IF you're REALLY interested in this 1k engine, makin a trip down to puchong isn't too much to ask, rite???!
FYI, i've loaded a pic of the turbo, hopefully its satisfatory to your CA16DE ques.
thanks for askin.. :angel_smile:

nivlac80

Mar 7, 2006
nehwasa said:
I thought that the engine is same as CA16DE type........after see the picture agian and again..........it was different lar, if i take it i have to modified banyak lor

I will try to look a buyer for you. my friend just bought a mitsubichi lancer (old type) and planning to changed the engine. i will come back to you.
its a FR lar. One of the pic got an image of the back gear or something.. wateva u call it (pic no 11032006049). although its an ALMOST 20 yrs engine but it runs more silently then my b13. If my dads 120y is still in a better condition, i sure convert it liao la... but too dam bad. sheatt!!

Actually, we still have all 4 s13 disc brakes, side mount intercooler. Of course with a lil additional cost lar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We've just seen N.GINE mag on our iPads! This free, made in Singapore, downloadable magazine is the ultimate companion for men with tablets in toilet! This 39-pager launch issue clocked well over 1000 downloads in less than 48hrs since its release last week. Who wouldn't be tempted? after all, it's created by the people at Burnpavement.com, possibly the best...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience