C-West/ChargeSpeed/Mugen/Spoon/Buddyclub/INGS+1/Voltex/Nismo/DAMD Bodykits & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

C-West/ChargeSpeed/Mugen/Spoon/Buddyclub/INGS+1/Voltex/Nismo/DAMD Bodykits & Spoilers

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com

Hi ZTH members,

We are distributing variaty brands of bodykits and spoilers for Proton, Perodua, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Mitsubishi cars and etc. We are producing high grade fibreglass products to fulfill your satisfaction. ALL of our products produced are just plug and play as well fitted nicely to your ride without modification.

Feel free to visit: | KRAYCO MOTORSPORT | Online Concept Store ~ Index

Thank you for viewing!

Last edited:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Re: C-West/ChargeSpeed/Mugen/Spoon/Buddyclub/INGS+1/Voltex/Nismo/DAMD Bodykits & Spoi

can u pls qoute me the price of the CHARGESPEED impreza side skirt ? thanks

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com
Re: C-West/ChargeSpeed/Mugen/Spoon/Buddyclub/INGS+1/Voltex/Nismo/DAMD Bodykits & Spoi

can u pls qoute me the price of the CHARGESPEED impreza side skirt ? thanks
I am waiting the answer from my supplier bro. Stay tune!

Maxis

Mar 27, 2006

C west for rx7 fd3s. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, need some advice...

i send my car for a spray on the spoiler...and i think the guy didnt cover the car body adequately with newspaper...

now im feeling some coarse surfaces on my bumper....i ask the guy, he say it will come out after some polishing...

is it true?? and does it need quick rectification ( to polish now) or to wait 2 more days ( coz im gonna be quite occupied for 2 days)

any experienced members experienced this b4?? TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience