C-Tech Racing Strut Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

C-Tech Racing Strut Bars

kenzo

6,000 RPM
C-Tech Racing Strut Bars

CTech, the professional chassis tuners (formerly known as Zenden), was established in 1998 and is the first chassis strengthening products manufacturer in Malaysia. With the transfer of technology from Zenden, CTech is at present offering wide range of bars; ranging from strut braces to rear lower arm braces for various makes and models of vehicle

- Material are high quality with maximum durability and lightweight

- All bars are silver in color

- Available for Front,Rear, Side Bar, Room Bar, Front Lower, Rear Lower, Fender and Mid Lower

- By using this bars, the chassis would be strengthen and provide much better handling

- All product are ORIGINAL and DIRECTLY from Manufacture

- Authorized Dealer

PRICE = Please contact us

WEBSITE

www.OverBoost Motorsports.com

Join Us On Facebook HERE!

CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT FORM

CONTACT DETAILS

E-Mail - [email protected]

Mobile - +6014-932 1108 / +6017-694 8087 / +6010-377 5401 / +6012-9551800

MSN - [email protected]

YM - [email protected]

Location Sunway or Courier RM10

Terms & Conditions

1) Items are all BRAND NEW and in excellent condition. Unless stated otherwise.

2) Purchase at your own risk. Items sold are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable.

3) We are not liable for any damage(s) caused to or by the products(s) after shipment.

4) Please make sure the product(s) you purchase fits/suites the make/model of choice of vehicle. However i will try my best to get info for you.

5) For COD please make sure the products(s) that you are about to purchase are in good condition.

6) We do not provide installation but i can guide you or recommend you a workshop.

Thank You

Attachments

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
www.overboost-motorsports.com

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
muiz, please pm me or email me at [email protected] the full product specs for evo3/proton. and of course the price list. installation provided?

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
Hi bro, sure will do, will email you right after my dinner. Thanks bro, and i will also include total package and prices for UR too

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
thanks fer the prompt reply, will be waiting impatiently haha :D

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
Hi bro,

Email sent thanks :biggrin:

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
Hi guys! i am soo sorry for the real delay in reply, sadly i only use the account KeNZo for personal usage.

However we do not carry any C-Tech bars anymore, however we do have ultra racing strut bars, we are authorized dealer also.

Oblankataro - rear lower arm? do you mean rear anti roll bar or the actual rear lower arm mate? if lower arm we would need to order from Proton mate.

neverends_90 - Hi mate, yes we do have actually from Ultra Racing however, PM Sent mate, tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GuO7v-FN0gY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

What Top Gear would look like in the future when all car reviews are done through driving simulators like say, Gran Turismo 10. In this video you'd see Jeremy Clarkson being artificially embedded into the 3D world of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience