Buying Tufoil through the Internet

moof

Nov 13, 2004
Hi, I wish to know if there are any local sites that allow me to buy Tufoil online and have it shipped to my address? If not possbile, where can I find authorised distributor In Kota Kinabalu, Sabah? Thank you!

moof

Nov 13, 2004
Thanks for the info, I found SSAE already but they r closed today.(holiday) WIll get Tufoil tomorrow! Just can't wait....hehe

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hello!Greetings to both of you, M008 and Dan8808.

For Labuan, you can visit this shop located at U0076, Ground Floor, Jalan Merdeka, 87000 Wilayah Persekutuan. The shop is doing duty-free items just like most other shops there. It is the biggest reseller of Carlsberg in Labuan.

As for KK, you can call Mr. Kong ( 019 3294665 ) or visit Sin Sin Auto, 1 Estet Perindustrian Makat, Lorong Makat Satu, Miles 5 1/2, Jalan Tuaran, Kolombong, 88825 Kota Kinabalu.

We also ship by courier direct from our store to all states. There is no courier charge due to you as we absorb it completely. This is part of our service which we have done for over 10 years already especially for Tufoil fans in remote areas and locations where we do not yet have a dealer. This is essentially a door-door service and buyers can expect delivery within 2-3 working days. However, the minimum order shall be 3 bottles. to defray flight and cargo paperwork and stuff like these.

Please let us know should you people face difficulties.Thank you for the strong enthusiasm and regards for Tufoil. Cheers!

Sep 4, 2010
W.P Labuan
-For Labuan-
perhaps you could give me a name? i went to town just now and all i had to refer on was the lot number and thats really hard~

Thanks again:rolleyes:

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hi! DAN8808.

The name of the shop is Kedai Union. Boss is Mr. Chieng. Tel: 016 8801606. Hope you can buy a couple of bottles there. Regards.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks for the many people from out of town who purchased Tufoil directly from us. We always send by GDex for next day delivery whenever it is possible.

Do keep a lookout for the Tufoil factory's new sensational item. It is called HinderRust. This rust and corrosion inhibitor incorporates Tufoil and is effective against salty sea water and breeze, the ultimate test. Please check Stop Rust | Rust Corrosion Inhibitor | Anti Rust Lubricant. This product is available directly from us or Eneos.

Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Plan to go light weight rim to replace on my existing heavy JRD rim.
RPF1 with 4.4kg / rim quoted RM2400. However, Lenso with 5.8kg / rim quoted RM 1100.

Understand that Lenso is mfg from Thailand, and is quite fresh for me on the rim quality. Therefore, would like to ask for opinion on Lenso rim. Any user here? can share? Thanks.:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience