buying 2nd altezza rs200

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
yea... got major accident before. i also din know until some sifu checked my car and told me. btw, i changed GB becus the convertor spoiled. been driving with changed gb for the past few months. so far so good. the gb, i got it from kelvin.

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
yea... i faster push out cos suddenly lots of things came in and need more available fund. :) if u interested, u can wait a bit longer and push the price lower. haha.

Tango

Known Member
Jun 26, 2006
Jason,
What's your new ride now ?
Just curious to know since I took over your Altezza :)

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
[/COLOR]
yea... got major accident before. i also din know until some sifu checked my car and told me. btw, i changed GB becus the convertor spoiled. been driving with changed gb for the past few months. so far so good. the gb, i got it from kelvin.
So I was not wrong about yr car jason...it was involved in a major accident as per your comment. But in the other thread, you said it was NOT!! :hmmmm:

Refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-altezza-is200-is300-forum/340888-looking-for-altezza-need-help.html

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Jason,
What's your new ride now ?
Just curious to know since I took over your Altezza :)

I saw this car at trial.... the owner or dealer came to buy standard springs....

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006

Tango

Known Member
Jun 26, 2006
I saw this car at trial.... the owner or dealer came to buy standard springs....
Yesss, I decided to change back to stock standard spring as wifey complains too much on the hardness of the TRD Springs + Shocks :bawling:

Anyway, I am quite happy with the change and so if wifey.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

So I was not wrong about yr car jason...it was involved in a major accident as per your comment. But in the other thread, you said it was NOT!! :hmmmm:

Refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-altezza-is200-is300-forum/340888-looking-for-altezza-need-help.html
I can confirm that when inspecting this vehicle, it was involved in accidents before, the front left hand side fender and the rear right hand side quarter panel at the rear boot area.
However, panels like these can be knocked back or changed as long as the main chasis is not affected. From driving around and alignment checked, I seriously believe the main chasis was un-affected. No complaints so far from the engine and the interior condition of the vehicle.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone experienced smoking brakes?? after a couple of hard stops
came to a complete halt.... at gas station.... saw there was smoke coming
from the tyres.....scary man i tot the engine was on fire.... open the hood nothing.... check the tyres.... got some tyre smell..... must be the brakes.... cuz
tyre smoke shud dissapear within 15 seconds..... and tyre smoke
is very very thick...... with that distinct rubber smell..... check the
hydraulic lines and filler level everything ok...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience