Bush for TRD anti-roll bar

JAP_AUTOPARTS

Known Member
Nov 5, 2009
PENANG
Can any 1 help me look for bushes?? I m using super strut and i bought a set of trd anti roll bar....but it didn't comes with the bushes so i cant fix in right now...the front anti-roll is 33mm....i failed to get any bushes that can perfectly fit in :hmmmm: So got any sifuzzz can giv some opinions?? :adore:

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Can any 1 help me look for bushes?? I m using super strut and i bought a set of trd anti roll bar....but it didn't comes with the bushes so i cant fix in right now...the front anti-roll is 33mm....i failed to get any bushes that can perfectly fit in :hmmmm: So got any sifuzzz can giv some opinions?? :adore:
Hi JAP, are you referring to TRD anti roll bar for Levin AE101/111's (Superstrut version)?
If yes then the thickness should be 28mm.
I'm using Nissan's bushing, cut it into desire shape.
Hope this help!

Attachments

Known Member
Sep 5, 2008
Hi JAP, are you referring to TRD anti roll bar for Levin AE101/111's (Superstrut version)?
If yes then the thickness should be 28mm.
I'm using Nissan's bushing, cut it into desire shape.
Hope this help!
bro,how bout ae92 trd antiroll bar 27mm?izit can use nissan bushing?my 1 when passing d roadbump got 'ngok ngok'sound,n 1 of it got small gap can see thru between bush n bar,izit time to change it?thanks

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
bro,how bout ae92 trd antiroll bar 27mm?izit can use nissan bushing?my 1 when passing d roadbump got 'ngok ngok'sound,n 1 of it got small gap can see thru between bush n bar,izit time to change it?thanks
For all of these funny sound, leave it to your mech!
Once i have same problem like your's, and i have the same thinking as well.
At the end my mech found that the culprit was a deffective lower arm's ball joint!

Yes you can use that Nissan bush for your 27mm anti-roll bar. Just shape a little bit on its lips, and make sure it give 27mm when fully close.

Known Member
Sep 5, 2008
For all of these funny sound, leave it to your mech!
Once i have same problem like your's, and i have the same thinking as well.
At the end my mech found that the culprit was a deffective lower arm's ball joint!

Yes you can use that Nissan bush for your 27mm anti-roll bar. Just shape a little bit on its lips, and make sure it give 27mm when fully close.
thanks bro,im sure tat sound is from tat bush,cos last time mech put sum oil on tat bush,then d sound gone.bro,wat model of nissan bush when i purchase?thanks

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Can try find st caldina bush.. im using 18mm bush at the back, not sure the front same..?

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
thanks bro,im sure tat sound is from tat bush,cos last time mech put sum oil on tat bush,then d sound gone.bro,wat model of nissan bush when i purchase?thanks
Hi 2731,
You may check the photo that i have posted.
I do not know its from which model, but it written "B13" and has the part number printed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have a very special JDM car with us today, seldom seen on the road, low profile yet with a beast under the hood. This is a JDM Sleeper.

For the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience