Burnt PS1000 Harness

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
Can anybody tell me what are the possible causes to a burnt harness. The harness is the Red/yellow n Red coming from the ecu relay-fusebox to the positive terminal.

The fuses are okay but the ecu shut off during timed run.

Any professional advice would be appreciated. TQ.

Attachments

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
Anybody...? :banghead:

Nobody have any ideas or previous experience?

Sifus..?
:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
Already sent to installer at Sunway...
Dont know la how long or what else they want to sembelih me for.

I think they f#$ked-up the wiring. Right after the job was done the car kept dying intermittently especially when it reaches aroun 7500rpm. The chief mechanic/tuner told me bcoz of grounding. I put more grounding. still hav problem.

Another thing is they charge 300 bucks just to wire flatshift, only recently i discovered they only wire up to the spare avi2 input.. Which i myself can do and save 300 bucks. Now, bcoz d clutch switch is wired to AVI i can only use Aux Rev limit as Flatshift. Eventhough it worked, i paid 300 bucks to use the Flatshift function not to use the Aux-rev limiter.

Freakin disapointing man.

This is why sometimes i regret paying for a job that i can do myself (but would probably took longer.. :banghead::banghead: still, would give greater satisfaction) Anybody agree??

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
bro, mind telling me whc tuner did all the mess?..pm me if u dowan to say it in public..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
pm me also please, tq

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

thanx for the info sir, wasnt a surprise pun

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i'm really quite surprise..tot they're one of the best..

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
lol
but still sad lah to see this
hope u can sort it out
Thanks bro.
Already sorted.. i personally prefer to f**k something up myself than PAY somebody else, just for them to f**k it up brother. :driver:
Its always has been the same problem...

I hope i can collect as much tool as i can.. So that once i build myself another race car i can save my ass from this kind of hassles & unreliability. Better do it rite once than get it rite the second time. just my honest opinion.

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
u need help building dat monster? hehe
HAHAHA..

maybe in next 2-3 years la bro. Let me build up my basics with my humble gsr first. :adore:

I read a lot of ausie/american tuning mag... one thing i learned is that their attitude in race car building is really worth following. Especially nowadays the fastest drag cars are from that area, even few of their home-built machines far outshines our big workshops build-up.

The secret to their success is camaraderie i think.. And their tuning houses? I think most wouldnt practice Malaysian kind of business ethics. Hopefully in future more & more of us enthusiast starts to build our own bacyard monsters. Cause there's just something about owning a machine that is built & not bought. :driver:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i mod / maintain all of my cars, i know how u feel sir

Last edited:

APTuning

Known Member
HAHAHA..

maybe in next 2-3 years la bro. Let me build up my basics with my humble gsr first. :adore:

I read a lot of ausie/american tuning mag... one thing i learned is that their attitude in race car building is really worth following. Especially nowadays the fastest drag cars are from that area, even few of their home-built machines far outshines our big workshops build-up.

The secret to their success is camaraderie i think.. And their tuning houses? I think most wouldnt practice Malaysian kind of business ethics. Hopefully in future more & more of us enthusiast starts to build our own bacyard monsters. Cause there's just something about owning a machine that is built & not bought. :driver:
True Words :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
True Words :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks for the respond...

Read about ur Tunng with E85. Have a few questions bro:

1. Where can i get E85 ?
2. What is the minimum fuel flow requirements for using ethanol? i hope it doesnt require as much flow as Methanol.

Thans in advance.

Bro xtremeleo,
I'm sure u have a wealth of knowledge regarding modificataions/race car building. Maybe one day can belanja u minum for exchange of some knowlegde.. :adore: :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I am from UK but I live in Thailand but I will be in KL next week, I have one free day on Tuesday. My hotel is near KL Sentral station.

I have been to KL before and seen the normal stuff for tourist, but I am a petrol head, is there anything interesting to see in central KL, maybe buy some accessories for my car (but not big because I will fly back to Thailand) or any place to look at cool modified cars on the KL scene?

I drive a Lancer so the Malaysian scene is interesting for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience