my engine blew...burnt my deto gearbox....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

reubenlee

Known Member
shit...my car engine blew and it was on fire and the weirdest thing was that i called up the fire department(994) and telling them a KL address but the operator was so clever and told me that is not a KL address and when i went home and ask a 9 year old kid, the kid even knows that HAPPY GARDEN is located at KL area.
when the fire fighters arrive, the situation was controlled 30 minutes before the heroes arrived, and the most irritating incident happened was their coperal came and confront me and was telling me that they are there for a show and i need to give them coffee money for them to release a report, and the worst thing came from his mouth was, if i don't offer them the coffee money they won't let me claim so much from the insurance company.
Really terrible operators and also terrible fire fighters.
What happen to the Malaysian authorities? so money orieted already, its worst than what i learned in marketing and finance, even in business i don't so calculative.

bro which station they came from?did u 'take' his id/name or watever?then make a report to the malaysia fe....:angry_smile: :baring_teeth: ....donno y they do this laa....haiyaaa :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

Wow... I think you should say "clever" instead of clever.
If I'm in your shoe also I don't know what to do.... I know they capitalize on our misfortune!
I hope your car will get OK soon.

they came from taman desa and it took 30mins after the fire was out...really fast and effective Malaysian 'Heroes'
and then they did not even answer the phone when i called the first time.
they only called me because my insurance assist called them.
i only got that coperals hand phone number and name.
then the police also giving me some head ache yesterday when i report.
everything is money here in malaysia.

i think if not the people pass by and helped, my car might explode and i need to compensate the nursery beside the road.

luckily i am able to claim the deto engine...
later need to go see the hero and pay him some coffee money to get my report from them..

Top Bottom