Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[BULK]: TRS Harness Products

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
[WTS]: TRS Motorsport (harness, rally equipment)

hi all,

i'm currently a representative dealer for TRS Motorsport Equipment for Malaysia.

i'm doing a bulk order as i do not hold stock here, but all stock will be shipped directly from TRS Motorsport, Crockford Lane, Basingstoke UK.

pls feel free to PM/SMS/call me regarding pricing or further explanation on the product. i shall try to help you as much as i can.

shop owners wishing to carry our TRS products, feel free to contact me and we can arrange a time where we can meet up and i can pass to you some product catalogs.

ok, now TRS Motorsport provides for the many aspects of motorsporting such as the WRC scene. some may have noticed that the local R3 boys have TRS Harnesses in their SSO satria and putra.

TRS provides homologated road legal, homologated FIA & SFI and non-homologated products ranging from harnesses, rally items such as lamp pod bags, map pockets...just to name a few. i will post up a list of products with the retail price asap.

as for the shipping and no. of orders, i will start a bulk every once a week, so regardless of the number of orders, i will place them BUT shipping might be more costly. however, as a general guide to the shipping prices, for 8 harnesses, it will cost 100 British Pounds which is about RM 680, for 8 harnesses i repeat. however, the final pricing will be confirmed and all buyers will be informed but pls bare in mind that the shipping prices are not fixed by TRS Motorsport Equipment and that they are set by the shipping company in the UK. therefore shipping prices are not negotiable.

buyers are expected to deposit 50% of the total cost agreed upon. money can be banked into my Maybank account (preferabaly, and i will give you the account number once you confirm the purchase with me) or we could meet up around cheras taman connought, sunway monash, sunway pyramid, subang taylor's, subang asia cafe to pay the deposit. the remaining 50% is to be paid upon pickup of item at a specific COD place (to be confirmed).

well that's the rules of the bulk for now. (will be ammended if needed)

feel free to contact me Nick Teh at 016.274.63.97, if i don't answer your call, pls SMS as sometimes i might be in the lecture theatre or something. thanks.

Last edited:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
Magnum Superlite 3"/3" - 4 point FIA Approved - RM 1100

other products available upon request such as the clubman harnesses. prefer to bulk due to shipping costs...the more orders, the lower the shipping cost, the lower you can get these harnesses at.

Budgets are available in RED, BLUE and BLACK.
All other harness are available in RED, BLUE, BLACK, YELLOW, GREEN, VIOLET, PINK, GREY and MULTI.

prices listed are for reference and will be updated from time to time. prices also are dependant on the exchange rates. thank you.

call Nick @ 016.274.63.97 to deal.

Last edited:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
Bulk List #1
---------------

* pls PM me your orders, quantity and once you confirm, i'll add you to this list. so pls check here often and let me know if i've missed out your name*

benjisim

Known Member
Jun 25, 2005
miharja, cheras
Clubman Detachable – 3 point MH330D ECE 16.04 340.00
Clubman Detachable – 4 point MH340D ECE 16.05 374.00
bro can u pic for this.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
is the price you listed final??? or is it just the price for the belt only without transportation...

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
butthead,
it's the price without transportation. just ask for a quote and i'll give you the final price once your order is confirmed k?

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Interested in the Clubman series. Any pics? What's the diff between detachable and non-detachable?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
prozac,
pics are already available on the totalrestraint website. if you want bigger pics, i can mail them to you or you could view them in my car as i'm using the 4-point non-detachable type for my putra. detachable means you can easily unbuckle the rear bits for storage purposes instead of removing your reear seats to unscrew the eyebolts provided. just give me a call when you need them :)

bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,

Does anybody know where to get a nos purge kit... but idont want to use nitrous, use CO2 instead.. or other DIY ways?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience