budget performancetyre

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Any PS3 user here? found some ppl say this tire will deteriorate after some 5k use...knowing this is just normal use how true will this be as alot user say its alot better then pp2 i agree.
I've been using michelin ps3 for about 3 weeks (1.2k km). So far I'm impressed. This tyre is a huge difference compared to my previous conti cc5. Lower rolling resistance, more feedback through the steering wheel, more grip (of course) and more comfy too. The only downside is the price. :biggrin:. I only bought two ps3s for the front.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I've been using michelin ps3 for about 3 weeks (1.2k km). So far I'm impressed. This tyre is a huge difference compared to my previous conti cc5. Lower rolling resistance, more feedback through the steering wheel, more grip (of course) and more comfy too. The only downside is the price. :biggrin:. I only bought two ps3s for the front.
From CC5 to PS3 is very big jump in performance. I believe you think tyres that comes in same sizes are about the same in quality and performance? Well, no, they have their own ranges and models, from entry level to HP, Comfort performance to UHP to Max performance.
CC5 is more toward entry level and PS3 is Max performance, so the jump is like 4 times.

CC5 should be equal to Michelin XM2....

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
vr2turbo, Mich PS3 is not max performance tyre ler, but michelin super sports is :biggrin:. I thought the Conti Comfort Contact 5 should be more comfortable than Mich PS3 (when new), at the cost of grip and responsiveness, but it's the opposite. Price difference is about RM60 per tyre (today's prices). The CC5 was very quiet at first, but very noisy at the end of it's life.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
vr2turbo, Mich PS3 is not max performance tyre ler, but michelin super sports is :biggrin:. I thought the Conti Comfort Contact 5 should be more comfortable than Mich PS3 (when new), at the cost of grip and responsiveness, but it's the opposite. Price difference is about RM60 per tyre (today's prices). The CC5 was very quiet at first, but very noisy at the end of it's life.
PSS is their latest tyre and these are made for the Super Cars. Tyre sizes from 18" and above.
PS3 comes in from 185/55/R15 and above, therefore suitable for smaller cars to use.
Depending from where, some countries list the PS3 as Max performance. Refer here....
2011 Autobild Max Performance Summer Tyre Test | the online tyre guide
Yup, PS3 were made soft and there are some complaint about them from track and handling kakis, but normal drivers loves them.....

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Would like to know price range for Federal 595 RS-R or Federal FZ-202 205/50/16...
Haven't had the time to drop by tire shops nowadays...

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i think T1R not consider performance tyre ... last time i used , cornering feel slip but i 'm sure to u is raining day very good :-)
Depend on application and priorities. Tuners uses for track even. No doubt aquaplane resistance is good but in the dry of course cannot compare to many other tyres....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Singapore will be hosting the Youth Olympic Games at the end of August at the same Marina Bay area as the F1 race. This has raised concerns that the island nation won't be able to prepare for the race before the F1 circus arrives for round 15 of the 2010 world championship.

But amidst these concerns, a Singaporean official has played down the possibility, Justin Chew, the Singapore Tourism Board's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience