Brothers of ZTH in Penang - Come n Give Support

May 18, 2006
Dearest brothers of ZTH,

I am currently setting up a mechanic workshop at Jelutong/Batu Lanchang whereby car servicing, car repairs etc were offered. Pls feel free to drop by n give me some support to build my business. My workshop is situated at:-

1. if u r coming from Lam Wah Ee Hospital

- after the 1st traffic lights at the Mewah Court junction, u will c a petshop, Wonderland Petshop, on ur left. Our workshop is directly opposite the petshop. There is a gate there whereby u can turn into the compound.

2. if u r coming from Olympia College/Batu Lanchang market.

- its a one way street until the end whereby there's a used car dealer, Batu Lanchang Used Car Dealer, at the corner of ur right, our workshop is opposite the car dealer. Its best to keep to ur left after the traffic light at Olympia College. There's a gate on ur left b4 the junction turning to Mewah Court traffic light.

On the same ground as our workshop, there is also a small car wash. Though my workshop may look a little too shabby, I hope u will come n give support to me. Give my service a try.

You can contact me, David, at 012-408 0367. I do also offer 24hrs service n on-call automotive service. Prices are very reasonable.

Thank you.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
nissan_vip : hehehh better have good service for ur customers from now on already even though years later, coz if not u're gonna see some major bombardment at ZTH since u advertised here lol... good luck to those at penang

nissan_vip

May 18, 2006
thanks for the advise nitrus. i shall bear tat in mind. but now wat i really needed is support in order to stay in tis line of business as i only just started out. i also hope to stay on longer to render my services to all. as for drawing a map, i will try my best to upload as soon as possible. thanks for the idea.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I know this is hard to believe but Mitsubishi is planning a radical overhaul of its Evolution model altogether. In fact, Mitsubishi is said to have given serious consideration to axing the Evo model altogether because of tightening emissions legislation. Sources in Japan say that there were earlier plans to switch the Evo to a petrol hybrid powertrain and base it on the PX-MiEV SUV concept's platform, but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience