Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Mudah is as the name suggest very 'Mudah'.
Not to say its a bad site for business,its good.I did both buy and sell transaction in Mudah. I only buy something that makes sense in term of pricing and pic.

I oso make selling transaction on FB.In this case the buyer depo the money 1st before i post the item and price is RM 300.Guess my price makes sense and the pic have nothing to hide.

Mudah really needs to buckle up.

I hope all those whom has been cheated at any online buy n sell site post all the particular detail in this forum for reference.
Maybe a new thread is needed for this sole purpose.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thanks for sharing, but funny thing is that your sister kena scam at mudah.my before and yet you still dare to pay 1st when buying things from Mudah.my?

I only dare to buy things online in Lelong.my or ebay since there is always a buyer protection and I can get back my money if Seller doesnt send my items. I use credit card as well I dont dare to use any bank in cash way of buying things online. Unless is only RM20 or lesser.
What difference paying Credit Card and/or Cash? Once transaction through RM out dy....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Mudah is as the name suggest very 'Mudah'.
Not to say its a bad site for business,its good.I did both buy and sell transaction in Mudah. I only buy something that makes sense in term of pricing and pic.

I oso make selling transaction on FB.In this case the buyer depo the money 1st before i post the item and price is RM 300.Guess my price makes sense and the pic have nothing to hide.

Mudah really needs to buckle up.

I hope all those whom has been cheated at any online buy n sell site post all the particular detail in this forum for reference.
Maybe a new thread is needed for this sole purpose.
If mudah does not control then in future all con man there......:banghead:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I actually like mudah, can find and sell all kinds of things there, and I've bought many things from searching there including my cars and properties!

The thing is people need to understand that mudah is purely to put ads only and all kinds of people can post there. So it's up to each of us to be vigilant and not get conned. For me it's very easy, I'd never ever transfer any money first, always just COD whether in mudah, ZTH, lowyat, where ever! If the sellers do not do COD then I won't buy, simple as that. I only transfer first if I really know the sellers already and where their shops are, otherwise forget it.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I actually like mudah, can find and sell all kinds of things there, and I've bought many things from searching there including my cars and properties!

The thing is people need to understand that mudah is purely to put ads only and all kinds of people can post there. So it's up to each of us to be vigilant and not get conned. For me it's very easy, I'd never ever transfer any money first, always just COD whether in mudah, ZTH, lowyat, where ever! If the sellers do not do COD then I won't buy, simple as that. I only transfer first if I really know the sellers already and where their shops are, otherwise forget it.
So, all of your purchases must be local seller......:driver:
Anyway, COD good for both sides.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
some buyers even bank in the money to me 1st & I arrange postage for them, I didn't even think for a split second on cheating their money,
as I believe in karma, "what goes around comes around", so one day we sure will happen to us, may not be in form or cash but something else even 10x the amount we cheated the other person.

so better think twice before planning to cheat a buyer.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What difference paying Credit Card and/or Cash? Once transaction through RM out dy....:smokin:

If mudah does not control then in future all con man there......:banghead:
There is difference. If purchase from ebay or lelong.my. Especially ebay. We will still get back the amount paid to the seller if items did not reach us. I did that before and I seriously got my refund back. That's why the buyer protection system is important. If not, I'll just COD for places like mudah.my

some buyers even bank in the money to me 1st & I arrange postage for them, I didn't even think for a split second on cheating their money,
as I believe in karma, "what goes around comes around", so one day we sure will happen to us, may not be in form or cash but something else even 10x the amount we cheated the other person.

Ya, but not many good people like us :biggrin: . I wouldn't cheat anyone's money as well I believe what goes around comes around thing as well.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry to say but its common sense that 2TB HDD will never be RM130 for now. Maybe in 5 years time.
RM130 currently cannot get 1TB also, around RM180 I think...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Not all like you mah! You are known and good seller. People who want to sell also look for your help....:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

There is difference. If purchase from ebay or lelong.my. Especially ebay. We will still get back the amount paid to the seller if items did not reach us. I did that before and I seriously got my refund back. That's why the buyer protection system is important. If not, I'll just COD for places like mudah.my
No, I not asking about the protection system. You mentioned safer to pay by credit card then cash, so I am asking how is it so?:confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
RM130 currently cannot get 1TB also, around RM180 I think...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Not all like you mah! You are known and good seller. People who want to sell also look for your help....:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

No, I not asking about the protection system. You mentioned safer to pay by credit card then cash, so I am asking how is it so?:confused:
Oh hahaha! Dunno man, at least I feel credit card, I can cancel transaction, while cash like you say already go through then how to pull back.

But I did hear that Paypal do hold on to the amount paid until deal is settled but not sure how they do it or anything.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh hahaha! Dunno man, at least I feel credit card, I can cancel transaction, while cash like you say already go through then how to pull back.

But I did hear that Paypal do hold on to the amount paid until deal is settled but not sure how they do it or anything.
Paypal yes, they do give certain period of protection, but even for credit card, once you get approve code the transaction goes thru' then how to cancel?:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Paypal yes, they do give certain period of protection, but even for credit card, once you get approve code the transaction goes thru' then how to cancel?:rolleyes:
Hmmm...Call bank, say that I did not make purchase :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmmm...Call bank, say that I did not make purchase :rofl:
Brother, nowadays you get approve code to use credit card. If want to call bank say did not purchase have to be immediate. Next day already cannot cancel, or have to sign form say not your purchase. Later found is your purchases then you get barred instead.....hahhahhahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I got my 500GB 7200rpm internal HDD for RM180. Impossibru RM130 2TB.
RM130 128GB got la hahahahahaha
I buy external 1TB at RM190 a few months back......:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Brother, nowadays you get approve code to use credit card. If want to call bank say did not purchase have to be immediate. Next day already cannot cancel, or have to sign form say not your purchase. Later found is your purchases then you get barred instead.....hahhahhahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I buy external 1TB at RM190 a few months back......:biggrin:
Haih. Kena chopped RM10 for 500GB. :rofl: Life.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a 2002 Hyundai Sonata 2.0...

I have 17 inch rims and 35 profile tires so the ride is slightly shitty.. but worst than that, the stupid Ah Kao tire shop i went to, they cut the springs for me, and then they adjusted the "camber" for my front by bending it outwards.

Now, almost 8 months down the road, the wheel bearings, i believe are almost gone and are whining going whirrrrr at high speeds.

One side of the suspension also was knocking very badly so my mom got it changed while im...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience