Brand new oakleys for sale

All Other Stuff

Brand new oakleys for sale

goldwave84

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
Josh- if its possible, can u get me the prices for Spike and Dartboard? Real keen on those models for now...

goldwave84

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
Anyone here have his contact number? Looks like he hilang only la....

hyperzeta2000

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
Hi guys Joshie is my partner and is currently bz with his studies and will not be available to attend to this thread, so if there are any enquiries please drop me a PM or click to go to the new thread created below, thanks !!

NEW LINK OAKLEY LINK IN ZEROTOHUNDRED

Last edited:

hyperzeta2000

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
Hi andrewleec2, the price i offer is at 30% off retail, i don't think you can get that kinda discount anywhere, but if you get more than one pair prices are still adjustable, thanks

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
hyperzeta,can we purchase in single units and get the same price...from that I understand in you advert / posting we need to purchase more than 5 unit. is that true?

hyperzeta2000

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
Hi andrewleec2, nope 5 units is the minimum to get the bulk moving, meaning i need to have 5 orders before i place in the bulk, may the order comes from one person or five different person, as long as there are 5 orders, i'm able to place in the order, anyway if you see anything you like in my gallery you can just pick it up from there, what you see in the gallery is what i have in stock, thanks

http://oakshop.multiply.com

ajay6337

Mar 16, 2006
Hi bro..

I am interested in one of the these model. Can yoy PM me the details.

Romeo 2.0
X Metal
Lens Color:Black Iridium Polarized
SKU:04-157

Juliet
Polished
Lens Color:VR28 Black Iridium Polarized
SKU:24-126

Pls sms me at 012-2126547 for fast deal.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If notching the top qualifying spot was ripping up the form book, then leading from start to finish would be stomping and letting loose a burnout on top of those shredded pieces of figurative paper. The Weider Honda Racing team built on their unexpected pole position to take their, and Honda's, first win of the season in the GT500 class following a perfect drive from drivers Takashi Kogure and Loic Duval...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience