Brake change or upgrade?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I don't even buy from Sunway performance shop. Mine normal Bendix brand only can get from Spare part shop and so much cheaper....:biggrin:
And DIY swapping pads is half the satisfaction. Cleaning brake dust, greasing up the parts that need grease, knowing the brakes are in good condition, etc.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
And DIY swapping pads is half the satisfaction. Cleaning brake dust, greasing up the parts that need grease, knowing the brakes are in good condition, etc.
But then you need to bed the pads in again. That part I don't like as cannot feel the bite for a while.
Only Bendix pads have the titanium stripe to help faster bed in, but I was surprised the Trestor Blue also bedded in pretty fast even without the stripes....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My gf is driving a 1989 Proton Saga 1.5 with magma engine. recently we wanted to paint the car, so myself with my manly feeling brought the car and did some modification. below listed is what i have added to the car.

1.> K&N Style air intake
2.> This fuel thing that looks like this <<||||||>> which i bought at brothers that cost RM 58 which is suppose to save fuel. I think it is called a fuel/air compressor.
3.> Bosch Super 4 spark plugs
4.> complete Race exhaust system.

the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience