Change Disc Brake n Caliper...

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Hi all, just wanna ask, if i wanna replace my front 2 disc brake n caliper to another set(same model), how much is the workmanship? No need modification, just do the replacement only..Anyone know roughly around how much is it?

AsianBookie

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
j.b johor
cheapest i seen is 19.90 for a side

try searching in motortrader under the max power session

i not doing advertisment here just give comment

:shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: =]

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
ohh..thx for sharing the information here..I've found out the usual price as RM30 each side...if there is RM19.90, then i really interested with it..I've find it out..thx ^^

AsianBookie

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
j.b johor
kent75 said:
ohh..thx for sharing the information here..I've found out the usual price as RM30 each side...if there is RM19.90, then i really interested with it..I've find it out..thx ^^

np with that
good luck in ur search =]:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey yall...need some word on this matter....got a toyota corolla Dx coupe...1.3 stock...engine is pretty much gone....but it still can go sideways lah but not constantly coz not enough power i guess.and lot of powerloss...the AE86 fits this chasis perfectly...just wanna know the pros and cons if i was to drop in the AE86...so sifu's out there...would be cool to hear from you guys so i can get this machine on the road soon....!

cheers.
DONT JUST DRIVE...DRIFT!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience