Brain less parking ....

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
i think he/she purposely 1 lar.. showing that he/she owns a beemer and da car number is 13

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
rayz85 said:
i think he/she purposely 1 lar.. showing that he/she owns a beemer and da car number is 13
Which makes him/her an even bigger idiot.

Beemer owners...think about what other motorists think of you when you're driving. They'll probably have an image of this sort of moron flashing in their heads. In other words, don't buy beemers, especially bottom of the range ones.

thorence74

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
headache said:
Well, at least traffic can still move. Wait till you see this arsehole that blocked my house until I have to park outside. Even the police cun't do anything.

Here's the picture as proof:

http://www.panducermat.org.my/forum/showthread.php?t=110
Dude, i feel your pain, i had the same experince just a couple of weeks ago... a car just parked in front of my gate, totally block my gate, what did i do ? i just keep horning until the owner comes out, and yet the owner give u the " i have the right to park here" look ~~!!! The owner is some neighbour's relative who came over nite here, but my question to him was, how come you park your car in front of my gate whereas there are spaces all around his house ?? he just mumble that he forget to park it other place and give me those "u still wanna question me ah since i'm reversing my car now" look......sigh....

levin

1,000 RPM
Dec 12, 2004
Visit site
headache said:
Well, at least traffic can still move. Wait till you see this arsehole that blocked my house until I have to park outside. Even the police cun't do anything.

Here's the picture as proof:

http://www.panducermat.org.my/forum/showthread.php?t=110
wark kau that car lah ! Let the owner Know next time dun park infront of people hose .:angry_smile:

MuG3n

Known Member
Feb 12, 2005
juno7.multiply.com
Yeah... There're lots of these dicks parking around my house... Always blocking either the road or the entrance into my house... Grrr...

There was this once a lawyer that taught me a way to teach those ppl a lesson which is to buy a large block of ice and smash it onto the windscreen of the irresponsible driver's car... Do this during the nite la.. Haha... And on the next morning... God knows wut hit his car... The ice is gone..! Haha...!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
thorence74 said:
Dude, i feel your pain, i had the same experince just a couple of weeks ago... a car just parked in front of my gate, totally block my gate, what did i do ? i just keep horning until the owner comes out, and yet the owner give u the " i have the right to park here" look ~~!!! The owner is some neighbour's relative who came over nite here, but my question to him was, how come you park your car in front of my gate whereas there are spaces all around his house ?? he just mumble that he forget to park it other place and give me those "u still wanna question me ah since i'm reversing my car now" look......sigh....
u should horn him again. hahaha.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
si|verfish said:
I have to admit Malaysians are a right bunch of assholes when it comes to parking. Double parking, triple parking, parking right onto the pedestrian pathways...you name it, Malaysians have done it. In fact in their quest to find more ingenius ways to shave their walking distance, one day they'll just ram their car into whichever building they wanted to go to. Bunch of lazy mofos.
Actually I am guilty of double parking sometimes. I do however make sure that I'm eating or drinking next to my car so that I can move my car when the person I'm obstucting wishes to leave. I've been double parked on numerous occasions before which is why I can emphatise. I hate people who double park and disappear. I once had to go into a bar and got the MC to ask which prick was blocking my car.

CressTT

Jan 20, 2004
PPl, the next time you guys see something like this, please make an effort to let the driver know that he/she is doing somthing wrong

somtimes drivers can just be a plain idiot not knowing what is right and whats wrong....I know....I know ..I know they're the worst kinda animals to roam the malaysian roads..

u should go down, and leave a curteous note, saying somthing like this "Please park your car properly next time"

and if you are irritated up to your ears, write somthing like "Big cars, small brain, park your car properly"

of course the latter have little effect on the of the dumbass driver's gulity conscience

the point is to make/tell the driver that he/she is doing soemthing thats wrong..

on repeated offence case, please feel free to use at least 1 inch nails or brake fluid (eats up car's paint) ... :devil_smile:

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
DukeRed said:
Actually I am guilty of double parking sometimes. I do however make sure that I'm eating or drinking next to my car so that I can move my car when the person I'm obstucting wishes to leave. I've been double parked on numerous occasions before which is why I can emphatise. I hate people who double park and disappear. I once had to go into a bar and got the MC to ask which prick was blocking my car.
I'm not saying everyone who double parks is immediately a twat. It's how they do it. Like you said, there are assholes who go 2 blocks away and are nowhere to be found whilst their car is blocking someone elses. This sort of jerk off action is what pisses me off a lot. Then there are fuck heads who refuse to park in available proper parking bays at the end of the street or just metres away and have to park however they want in front of the place they are going to, presumably because they are retarded and lazy. I mean, come one, you have legs, fucking use them. Sometimes I wish I could pull a shotgun and pull the trigger with the barrel up their anuses.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
CressTT said:
u should go down, and leave a curteous note, saying somthing like this "Please park your car properly next time"
agreed but i've not been fortunate enough to actually catch them in the act.

CressTT said:
and if you are irritated up to your ears, write somthing like "Big cars, small brain, park your car properly"
that's my normal course of action. i normally write notes like ,"the lines are there for a reason, moron" or just simply , "hello! park prpperly lah".

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
si|verfish said:
I'm not saying everyone who double parks is immediately a twat. It's how they do it. Like you said, there are assholes who go 2 blocks away and are nowhere to be found whilst their car is blocking someone elses. This sort of jerk off action is what pisses me off a lot. Then there are fuck heads who refuse to park in available proper parking bays at the end of the street or just metres away and have to park however they want in front of the place they are going to, presumably because they are retarded and lazy. I mean, come one, you have legs, fucking use them. Sometimes I wish I could pull a shotgun and pull the trigger with the barrel up their anuses.
I know dude, I wasn't being defensive.

Given the rate of car thefts, perhaps some people would not want to park in isolated dodgy areas. I know I don't. As we said however, just make sure you're within proximity of your car so that you can move it when required. The most annoying thing is when you are eating at the roadside and someone keeps pummeling his horn to attract the double parkers attention.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
I have to admit that in times of desperation(very rare), I double-parked as well and it's usually for 10 mins or less. But, but, but.... I'll leave my cuntact nbr on the screen as well as leave the door unlocked or with the handbrake off and gear is freed. This way, my car can be pushed or the affected party can use my car horns to honk. And, it's VERY LOUD, wan.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
headache said:
I have to admit that in times of desperation(very rare), I double-parked as well and it's usually for 10 mins or less. But, but, but.... I'll leave my cuntact nbr on the screen as well as leave the door unlocked or with the handbrake off and gear is freed. This way, my car can be pushed or the affected party can use my car horns to honk. And, it's VERY LOUD, wan.
Wow dude, you have a lot of faith in our community. Someone may just decide to push your car all the way home. Hope you bring along that apparatus they use for measuring slopes if you plan to free your handbrake :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone..I need some opinion+guidance for my gsr upgrade which i plan to do for the next few weeks...i'm driving SGTI with stock gsr...i'm running on 1bar boost+afc neo+open pod filter+2.5" straight flow piping with 3"exhaust and the car has 250bhp...well, my target is 300bhp so plan to upgrade TD05 from Evo+VR4 injectors+Exedy full race clutch...My questions are : Is 300bhp achievable with all these upgrades(1 bar boost)?...Can the stock pistons and conrods able to take it?...How...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience