BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
dont hot.. since you say your rpm is not working i guess you should double check again the wiring. if you are using distributor, maybe you can wire a new wire for your gadget and do not need to splice thru the ecu wirings...if you are using direct firing, perhaps you could try to get signal from your diagnosis socket box there and check from there... because there u will definitely wont go wrong with the ecu wiring as the label is at your diagnosis cover.

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
dont hot.. since you say your rpm is not working i guess you should double check again the wiring. if you are using distributor, maybe you can wire a new wire for your gadget and do not need to splice thru the ecu wirings...if you are using direct firing, perhaps you could try to get signal from your diagnosis socket box there and check from there... because there u will definitely wont go wrong with the ecu wiring as the label is at your diagnosis cover.
thanx 4 ur help will try later...
GT AUTO: not making enemies but just wanna teach some people bout how 2 respect other people...

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
hello broz...
i juz got back my car frm the workshop
oh btw my ride is sgti 4g93p bot
so my prob is...when i got bek my car...my water tank is already empty...
cud it be due to the stock head gasket dat im still using?
and my air fuel meter is showing rich condition all the time...isit ok?coz i havent add any management yet...

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
nothing to do with ur stock head gasket la, but run low boost

rich is better than lean. at least rich u are running safe, with leaner fuel, ur car got more power but dangerous. Get a management FAST !

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
currently running wid 0.6 bar oni....then wats the cause for the empty water tank bro?
one thing i know is...the FC is quite bad...i know bot will increase FC...how bout ur FC bro?
will i get better FC wid safc ?

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
but impossible rite....whole tank empty wor...even the radiator have 2 fill up...

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Xinghonh, maybe yr water tank empty not cause by turbo.Maybe yr water line, water pump or radiator got leak.Also check the water inlet and outlet at your turbo.Maybe got leak.Check yr exhaust.Are there any white or blue smoke.If got,maybe got leak inside yr engine head.The water leak through the combustion chamber.Just my oppinion....Better check with yr mechanic.

Mitsubishi_Colt

Oct 21, 2006
turbocharging my 4g93 sohc

to all bros out there!! am running on 4g93 block with 4g92 sohc head.. need some advises from all the sifus out there.. currently my car is in the workshop.. doing custom turbo manifold.. using td04 hybrid.. the fins are bigger than stock td04.. sard fuel regulator.. hi cams.. adjustable cam pulley.. 2 inch pipe.. going to use unichip version q with turbo module to tune.. and using blitz open pod air filter.. my intercooler is using a custom one.. the same size as a vr4 but slighty thicker.. using 2 inch intercooler piping and 2.5 inch turbo inlet piping.. downpipe all 2 inches all the way.. going to send my car to do up my gasket.. changing to 1.5 mm metal gasket.. using 390cc injectors and using greddy type r bov.. need to ask all sifus out there.. how high do u think i can boost?? really need some serious advises.. my car is currently in the w0rkshop now doing up the custom manifold and pipings.. going to bring the car to visworks in jb after all have been done.. oh.. and using hks evc 4 boost controller.. need to ask all sifus.. advises.. how high can i boost? 0.8? 1 bar possible?? hmm.. this is stage 1.. stage 2 planning to change pistons to 4agze.... thanks sifus... please advise!!

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
Re: turbocharging my 4g93 sohc

hi bro...frm the list u mention above....my mechanic said u can safely boost ard 0.8-1 bar....but must chg the gasket to at least 1.5mm metal gasket...
my car juz came out oso
hehe!

Mitsubishi_Colt

Oct 21, 2006

thank thanks bro.. thats what i heard too.. but heard cant every time boost.. becos my internals and engine oil are going to really be very hot.. must need a oil cooler!! haha.. i wan to boost at least 0.8-1 bar if possible.. hee!

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com

bro,resize ur piping to a bigger 1.ur 2" set up is to small for turbo.u can
achieve 0.8bar but make sure ur fuel is enough.remember to change the
fuel pump.evo fuel pump should be enough for ur set up.

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
yeap u cant boost all the time...unlike NA...if u press all the time for turbo...u engine might blow...dat happened 2 my fren b4

flat_tyre

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
hi guys,

im interested in BOT my car. im driving a satria 1.6 SOHC. so far im satisfied with my car, just need a bit power kicks in :P

i was browsing this forum, and saw joeker's car, a G92P BOT. can u advice me on BOT. what to get, budget, things to look out... do i need to change my engine's head? does changing from SOHC to DOHC head will effect my BOT project?

so far for a start, i was thinking of buying an e manage first..

Last edited:

gizmoz82

Known Member
Jan 13, 2006
i'm newbie here just wanna share idea for BOT.my car running with 4g93 sohc and i did BOT.....here the spec:
-tdo4hl
-injektor gsr 390cc
-airflow gsr 449
-fuel pump external bosch
-4wd fuel tank
-gsr manifold
-metal gasket 1.8mm
-i/c n piping standart gsr
-fuel regulator

boosting at 0.7 bar.......no management at this moment.looking for afc 5 button....bcoz my fuel cosumption too bad la....petrol RM250 from penang-klang back to back.....

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
hi guys,

im interested in BOT my car. im driving a satria 1.6 SOHC. so far im satisfied with my car, just need a bit power kicks in :P

i was browsing this forum, and saw joeker's car, a G92P BOT. can u advice me on BOT. what to get, budget, things to look out... do i need to change my engine's head? does changing from SOHC to DOHC head will effect my BOT project?

so far for a start, i was thinking of buying an e manage first..
that's a powerful 4g92p.2++whp wor....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Dear tuning sifus,

I drive a 2 litre hyundai coupe and I am thinking of upgrading the brakes on my ride...

was wondering whether the brakes on the mitsu can be put in? with some minor match up n bolt on job?... anyone knows?

anyone can fill me in? Can't really seem to get a definite answer....

was thinking, if it is possible to match the evo 4 brakes in....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience