Borneo MLOC Thread~ :)

kairigi

Known Member
Jan 20, 2010
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
Pangyau,

My neighbour's Harrier also kena. 2 choices for you, I can ask my dad contact someone to get you replacement glass, but there is 2 choices, original from Japan or from Taiwan.
As for the price, you can guess it.. my neighbour paid thousands for the glasses..
Apa bole buat, JPJ now enforcing..

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
Hi guys,

Alert for all, nowadays authorities seems rooming to around frequently.
Been 1 of the victims a "Kesalahan Cermin Gelap".
Even without tinted at all due to existing privacy glass attached on the car.
But they give only warning & need to request permit for that glass.

How am I able to fit the permit requirement....adui...."coz langsung xlayak"
Now "pening" how to solve the problems...
Glass replacement seems impossible in here - pening also...

any idea guys... it is my bad day...
Sudah kena already....

pengyu: cari duit mahu selesai in problem la
erm...i tot a bit low enforcement here..
btw totally had no idea to settle it here but back in my place before, few bengkel
provide the services..the will change for u with the legal one and after inspect u
change back to the original..less the 1k depend on the total glasses..erm..:bawling:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Trinityblood:
What to do, small town here... highly possibilities la.
Lack of support also... already asked around.
Nobody carry the replacement glass in KK. :hmmmm:

DewA_LavaU,
That Lancer is a good car but the boot space kinda small for my usage.
When "ada rezeki" u better buy it bro... boleh I tumpang u... :wavey:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
selamba_goreng,

U are welcome...
Can arrange a TT with Kairigi & Trinityblood.
The rest seems busy with work.
Sharing what type of Lancer you drive.

selamba_goreng

Mar 22, 2009
kota kinabalu
www.reverbnation.com
pangyau & kairigi: thanx fer da welcomes bro!! mine's a normal GT. jx got it this week!! all stock and no mods...fer now ;p lol.. 1st time mitsu user here :D i hope there won't be much problems with da gt as i've read some people hv suspension probs with it?? but i rarely see any lancer GT or EX user in KK unless EVOs..how come?

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
selamba_goreng,
Don't worry about your new ride.
Insyallah will be problem free unless u "gatal tangan" already.

Testing suspension can be arrange at "tauge" session (arrange by kairigi).
Don't worry, soon will be many "Lancer GT" roaming in town.

Please leave the contact to kairigi, maybe he will arrange a TT.
Took from ARGAYA?

selamba_goreng

Mar 22, 2009
kota kinabalu
www.reverbnation.com
pangyau: aragaya bro.how'd you guess? hahahaha..ya la insyaAllah..as u sez bro, kalau gatal itu tangan mmg ada2 ja kena bikin warranty pun habis ;p but x la until dat extend..maybe rims or small changes like a subwofer and 1 amp ka..i was thinking of getting EX (da sat navs and dvd player is soo alluring) but at the time they're not bringing it in & i need a car soon..long story short i got the GT instead..lol!!

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Most of the Mitsubishi brought in by Aragaya (the main official dealer).
I almost bought the GT before... then somehow "terjebak" with others.

According to statistic, most of the GT owner are Petronas guys (info source by the seller)
Some "ganas" GT can be found at Alam Mesra area.
They all goverment servant coz seen their car everyday at Mini Putrajaya.

The audio thing not my thingy coz "xpandai"
Maybe you could source the Evolution X seat... then lg "sedap duduk".

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
pangyau bab poison org mmg power..

bro, rims kt thailand ni murah2 wooo..hahahah tgh pikir macam mana nak 'seludup' balik je ni

selamba_goreng

Mar 22, 2009
kota kinabalu
www.reverbnation.com
pangyau: buli terjebak ni dgn seat evo & audio & wutnot..hehe..btw, come to think bout it mmg ada satu GT merah dat day i saw..gov servant jg..me myself is a govt servant..maybe its easier to make loan if govt officers..tapi petronas guys are richer...they shud go for Evo's :driver:
pengyu: hehehe true bro coz now im thinking bout the seats!! lol! yeah, i heard rims in thailand is cheap..i jx dunno how they can bawa masuk without tax (ada tax ka?)

selamba_goreng

Mar 22, 2009
kota kinabalu
www.reverbnation.com
hurm..im thinking..the GT's cd player..its built in right, so how can we change to a different player? i jx saw few posts evo seats for sale from da market place..recaro or sparco mmg cun la imho..i have mine when i was still using my celica..its a sparco but i think da kaki has to mod abit i guess..have to take a look..tp im not changing it la coz warna pun biru tak lawa hehehe..i also got a set of 17 inch rims with tyres unused..i tot of putting them in (at dat time i was sure about the EX until aragaya told me they can't bring it in anymore)..but now takkanla put in da GT coz da ori rims pun 18" ade..huhuh..but lancers have a high wheel arc rite? it seems dat mitsu wants their customers to use high profile tyres baru nampak full or terpaksa main spring..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8K3Nk3PghU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="350" width="600"></iframe>

If given the choice, which would you prefer the most: a carefully-engineered piece of automotive marvel like the Bugatti Veyron, or the bad boy supercar like the Lamborghini Gallardo? Of course one of the advantages that will put the Veyron above the Bull is its insane 1001-horsepower W16 engine and the ability to smash through the 400km/h barrier, which no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience