BMW Group introduces 2.0L TwinPower mill in BMW X3

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

BMW Group Malaysia announced earlier today, a new variant of the BMW X3 - the BMW X3 xDrive 20i. As per its namesake, this new variant employs use of BMW's efficient 2.0L four-cyclinder petrol mill, enhanced with TwinPower Turbo technology, Double-VANOS, VALVETRONIC, and BMW's High Precision Injection system. Total output in the X3 xDrive 20i is 184PS and 270Nm allowing a zerotohundred sprint of 8.6 seconds.

Vehicle chassis has been improved and now features a double-joint spring strut and a five-link rear suspension that provides extra agility and at the same time enhancing overall ride comfort. The xDrive all-wheel drive system has also been reworked to ensure more precise vehicle handling. Dynamic Damper control allows the driver to pick between three modes: " NORMAL", "SPORT" and "SPORT+" to suit an individual's driving style, and various road surfaces.

Standard BMW EfficientDynamics technologies like Auto Start/Stop, and Brake Energy Regeneration are also included. There is also dual-zone climate control, electric seat adjustment, BMW Navigation System Professional (that comes with an 8.8 inch display) and a 205W 12-speaker audio system.

The X3 xDrive 20i will be available across all 15 authorized BMW dealerships nationwide from Saturday, 17th and is priced at RM358,800 OTR without insurance, and includes BMW Service Inclusive + Repair.

Attachments

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Max power kinda low for 2ltr twin turbo unit, thought would have been 200-250HP. But I guess got good torque which is important for this kind of cars. Must be 2 small, fast spooling blowers there.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I want to make checklist for buying a used Proton.

What's do you guys recommend one should check/keep in mind when buying a used Proton/Used Car.

Here are few points from me which may or may not be correct so please correct if I am wrong.

1: Prefer to buy used car from owners instead of dealers.
2: Check engine blow back. If there is some then engine is weak.
3: Check exhaust fume color. If light blueish then engine burns engine oil.
4: Check engine bay for any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience