BMW 323i 1999

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
:shades_smile: hello to fellow zth-ians, i'm halfway done with modding my BMW and i was wondering what else can i do with it.. I would much prefer comments that won't my car into a rojak car..

List of items installed:
1. AC Schnitzer rims 18"
2. AC Schnitzer aerodynamic side mirrors
3. AC Schnitzer exhaust muffler
4. AC Schnitzer Gear Shifter/ Paddles
5. AC Schnitzer wind deflector? the thing above my rear window
6. K&N Box filter
7. 8000K HID
8. AC Schnitzer BBK (Big Brakes Kit)

Any suggestions on more mods greatly appreciated..

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
UUC shortshifter & adjustable rear control arms!!!

some transmission and suspension bushings.
then ask fabianyee from bmw club malaysia to get you camber plates.

and finally, a coilover set of your choice.

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
:Not_Impressed: it's not bootlip, its above the rear view window.. some kind of wind deflector i think.. I won't go for the brembo because i think my ACS BBK is enough since i'm not having large horses under my hood.. :_: i just got the original xenon kit and i'm installing it after new year.. i'll consider on the other mods as soon as i have money.. thanks by the way :shades_smile:

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
strut bar improve handling front + rear 2point. Angel eye CCFL

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
Over_Boost said:
:Not_Impressed: it's not bootlip, its above the rear view window.. some kind of wind deflector i think.. I won't go for the brembo because i think my ACS BBK is enough since i'm not having large horses under my hood.. :_: i just got the original xenon kit and i'm installing it after new year.. i'll consider on the other mods as soon as i have money.. thanks by the way :shades_smile:

original xenon woh,not those HID kit leh.... like those 5 or 7 series when they coming from behind those xenon light changes colour one,nice ma..

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
Over_Boost said:

What I meant was "Have you consider getting an ACS bootlip?"

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
:Not_Impressed: nah, the bootlip does not appeal to me, maybe i'll get the ACS wing spoiler.. Any BMW gatherings here in Penang?:_:

ognam

Jun 23, 2005
Ampang
Log on to bmwclubmalaysia.com and check out the members meet-up section. There's a thread expecially for Penang bimmers over there.

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
Over_Boost said:
:Not_Impressed: nah, the bootlip does not appeal to me, maybe i'll get the ACS wing spoiler.. Any BMW gatherings here in Penang?:_:
Over_boost,

Do you have a pic of your car? :shades_smile:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..it seems like i'm having a problem with my gearbox..there's a sound of "ktak ktak ktak ktak" sounds coming from the gearbox..can hear it inside my car..but when i press the clutch,the sound is gone..

plus when i'm accelerating,the noise can be heard..same when the car is idle..i'm using waja manual..pls help as this is driving me crazy..im afraid the gearbox will kaput..:adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience