Blue Supra Accident Infront Of Sunway Mosque

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
when I hear purple supra I always think about that supra with big GT-Auto sticker on its side and super high GT-Wing.

Fella always around Jln.Ipoh area wan

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by Cow@Apr 19 2005, 02:13
when I hear purple supra I always think about that supra with big GT-Auto sticker on its side and super high GT-Wing.

Fella always around Jln.Ipoh area wan
[snapback]908923[/snapback]​
not sure if is the same supra but on fri nite last week, there was this desperate attention seeking purplish supra with 5 spoke 18 inches dark rims, stickers everywhere, big GT wing reving crazy infront of thai club (thai was being raid-ed that time, everyone is outside), no offense, he might be drunk, but he is over doing it, he almost hit the car infront

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Apr 19 2005, 11:11
not me, not u.. not a member here... so doesnt really concern any of us
[snapback]909676[/snapback]​

ok

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
that car no gt wing...

the spoiler is normal supra spoiler. no stickers ...just putple.. i think the car plate 2 d
igit one.. dun remember

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, been a long time not posting here. but anyway, as the title mentioned earlier, i have problem with my seat belt warning light and the annoying chimming sound. My car is a 2010 Mitsu Lancer GT, until now i don't have any problem. it's been almost 5 years now. yesterday, as i got into my car to go home after work, i plug in my seat belt first, then start my engine, and drove off. suddenly the chimming sound went off. i was surprised and when i look at my indicators, the seat belt icon is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience