blacktop 20V engine shut off when slow down

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani
Hi

need some advice from you guys.
this few day my car keep shut off when slow down (in traffic light or make corner)
the engine and batery check light will on when it shut off.

im using unichipQ and this scenorio happen once at halfyear ago (didn't do anything cause my mech cannot find it) so far never shut off until today..

anyone have experience this ?

svt_ee90

Jul 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
u have to check it by using computer dianogsis, it maybe the sensor or ecu prob.... i have this prob in my last svt.... so maybe blk top also got this prob.... need to check out 1st.

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hi jacky,
If you engine stall after let go the throttle - ISCV clog
If your engine stall while depressing the throttle - ECU faulty
Unproper hardness work can lead to this kind of problem after few months/years of driving.

Anyway, if you are driving a BT, its time to check your ECU now.
20's BT ECU has visited my clinic :biggrin:

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani
the stall happen when slow down (let go throttle).. so it may be ISCV clog..
btw where is the ISCV located ?

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
possible maps sensor vacuum leak? ~

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani
something weird.. i didn't do anything.. so far drive few day do not have that symptom .. any idea what's wrong ?

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
something weird.. i didn't do anything.. so far drive few day do not have that symptom .. any idea what's wrong ?
after driving for about 30mins to 1 hour, try turning off and re-start the engine and see if the RPM is steady and the engine keep on running.. some clogging problems only happens when the engine is really hot.. just my 10 cent. all the best! :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some just have it good, and others literally bathe in luck every morning before heading to work.The there are those that do what we probably couldn't even do in Gran Turismo 5, pit an Audi RS3, Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec C, Ford Focus RS and Ferrari Enzo against each other to see if the supercar can keep its supposedly lesser and cheaper beings...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience