Bjh 6600 owner step up!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...parking bay also wan bising?if ur nice car park,dont u worry ur nice car will damage by that aunt if u straight parking and leave her behind..for me,i not dare to park my ride,just leave it to her...forget it and getting better park next level...as long as we happy shopping and enjoy my nice movie without fear every second how about my ride...:driver:

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
man i saw that vid on fb earlier and that was such a horrible example a mother could set for her developing kids.

OT : I swallowed it, digested it, put it in the toilet bowl and it turned out to be a bad case of food poisoning. Never was a problem until he tried to ram into me so before someone else who probably isn't quick on the brakes *i'm a coward with mid pedal reflex* gets rammed might as well put a stop to one fellow. it's not as much as a hate and a ganging on thread as it is a future prevention thread but that's just my 2 cents. I can be pretty immature and am sorry if this offended you
relax bro... anywayz... given that i were you... i would hv been as mad as you... i wanted to start a thread like dis... but it happened to me too many times...so.. pointless that i post them... too many numberplates to remember... at the end i forgot about it...

at one time i wanted to write in to the HR department of one guy who actually overtook me arrogantly with just little space in front from the divider... and he does it everymorning that week when i went to work... and he happens to work in the same office tower as me... park at the same parking area... eats at the same food court... but he doesn't know i am kne those drivers he cuts off dangerously... after a while... i thought of... just forget it la... and i didn't write everything was forgetten... i tot of... dun be so bad la... work same place... dun wan him to loose his job or kena any warning from his admins... so now everything ok d lo... relax... wenting it is ok... but dun BURN PEOPLE'S car!!! and dun FIGHT!!! dun do something to people where u dun wan it happen to u like i dun wan somebody to send a letter to my HR saying me dis and that... which i ocasionally difitnah for no reason... ==

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

hahaha...parking bay also wan bising?if ur nice car park,dont u worry ur nice car will damage by that aunt if u straight parking and leave her behind..for me,i not dare to park my ride,just leave it to her...forget it and getting better park next level...as long as we happy shopping and enjoy my nice movie without fear every second how about my ride...:driver:
i like you man...

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Just let it go la, Shawn. Be the better man. Life is just too short to have so much drama la. You did a police report, you vented it out, a few people joined in your support group and vented too. 6600 might have been chasing a thief, sending a family member to a nearby hospital or just your everyday less than average a$$h0le. Who knows.

You can search for him, confront him and check out "how much balls he has got with him" like you describe. From a medical perspective, most males will come with a pair. So it's probably a comparison of size than quantity.

So both of you pull down your pants, hold each others balls and make comparision. 3 possible outcome - you have bigger balls than him and he say you win, you have smaller balls than him and you lose OR both of your compare balls for hours and still don't agree who wins.

Substitute holding the other person's ball with "doing something stupid". In the end, ask yourself if it's worth all the trouble or be the better man and just move on la. If you are like Blackie and drive a "tailgate" magnet, how many time are you going to come online and start a new thread and confront people.

The above is written to make light of a serious situation but chill and relax. Don't do something you might regret. You might soon the next famous youtube Tesco Auntie or you might get the sh*t beaten out of you. It's hard to let go but take a pill and chill k... cheers!
Good point to everyone and this ultimately made me say F it along with my gf saying OI DONT GO HUNT PEOPLE FOR NO REASON LA and a lot of scoldings thereafter.

Guess I should just join the Aiyah biarlah group. Well it's true as much as I do not want to burn his car and what nots I don't want any repercussions that could lead to my gf suffering and my car in smothering bits. If cops do something its his karma else then I guess I'll just let it slip aside.

It's fair enough to show I'm not the only one who got a sight and a tad more of this bjh 6600 fellow.

Cheers.

kayy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
just let "road mother nature" do her work to this fella...he will get it someday

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
Hey guys,

would like to take the chance to wish everyone a selamat hari raya and merdeka.

on a grimmer note, I bumped into an agressive driver number plate BJH 6600 last night along ldp and is driving a caldina. Intentionally tailgating the car infront and hard braking every few seconds and once honked he intentionally swerved into a small gap infront of me attempting a collision. Just wanna know if you guys know this driver ?

and if you are the driver, u were honked because you were tail gating a kancil without realising the havoc u're causing behind you. everytime you jammed your brakes someone jams theirs and up to a point everyone diverted into the middle lane. and fyi, you caused my gf a jolt of shock when u intentionally tried to cause an accident. usually i'd remain calm and not care about these kinda things as i drive in kl everyday but this i'm not letting go. best you step up to the plate for your actions. police report will be made during lunch time and i will not stop hunting you down until you get what you deserve.

Cheers and drive safe this raya season to all.
dude, sorry to hear that...more and more douschy drivers these days..

anyhow...easy way to check the details...get a runner or go personally to the balai and ask the counter saying u wanna check for saman for that car reg no. They will then print out a statement, you will get alot of "details" on top of the statement...so you know what to do la..kekeke....if u need sponsor for a bucket of red paint..let me know.. =P

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

once a mutha "parker" always a mutha "parker"

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
mutha parker i haven't heard that for a long time.

already got loads of information so far but due to girlfriends request i'm not gonna do anything to him. my girlfriend's happiness means more than his broken face kissing my shoe :)

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
that why,we should be relax during finding parking bay in peak hour with any hot mall like midvalley,1U,pryamid or genting highlang bay...i have bad experience too during finding parking bay...like front of me driver just over pass the car which wanna get out from parking bay,then i give my signal let ppl know i wan that parking bay,after car complete out from bay,my front car who over pass bay wanna reserve his honda civic type R wanna park too..staraight park in that bay without any signal...leave me and my gf :confused:...alright...i told to my gf just parking bay...never mind,we find another bay or waiting next customer who just get out from enterance door...i learning it from my mom..leave it,not fight for small matter,if not how to be success on big matter... :proud:

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

am sure all of us got read today paper china press about yesterday studid aunt on her stupid action about parking...she with her children go bookin that parking bay by standing at parking bay,and waiting for her husband comin to park...but dunno when his husband arrive within 2 ,5 ,10min or half hour?how can,she doin like tat...prefer ppl drive their car finding car rather asking family member get out finding empty parking bay then call up if found...which location B1,h5...bla bla...really in confuse what they doin that...

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
this caldina so sakit hati coz canot overtake heavy modified kancilll hahahaha..he tailgating that kancil coz duwan maluuuuu.... sohai betul la sama kancil pun mau race...

alpina

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You are wasting your time posting here for the driver to own up. The lala chais cannot read english nor can they use the computer..

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
Any updates?? been travelling up and down ldp but yet to see this car on the road..has police taken any action???

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
oh common TS, how can one jam a car brake and you get panicked, not unless you are all driving very close to each other la! Don't bullshit me as i'm not here to listen to some bullshit of yours a safe distace even with car brake jammed in front will still get you some buffer to react.

sounds like you are just sour because the guy almost ran into your car and you tailgated him out of spite and now comes here to create a topic like this.

we are not 3 year old kids u know.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
find the address go there and burn his proud caldina with petrol....let him cry like baby... if you scared pay and ask other person to do...

Mar 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
For this BJH6600 driver and other simillar spesies driver I wish U get lost and go to hell. May God NOT bless U...Try knock that road divider or lamp post; then you'll know your fate..I dont have to say sorry....as U dont really appreciate and know who you are....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend driving kancil 850... he forgot to put back the radiator cap after he check before his journey..

for some distance the temperature go high and after he check back, the water in the tank already dry... then he top up the water into the radiator and after that, his car broke down and cannot start back...

what is the real problem hear and what should he do??

getting help from expert.. :)

p/s: sorry for grammatical mistake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience