BikiniGal Fan Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
mel....
i think i know y he dun dare to ask u along.....
he kedekut!!!
he sked u ask him go ipoh fetch u....
waahahahahaha....

stingy mingy jerry!!!
wanna kao lui sure hav to pay a bit investment ma!!!
wakakakakaka

calvin,
no ler. Aiya, you know me la. Always talking crap wan. hehehe I doubt melody will believe that you're naughty anyway. hehe Investment ar, can't do it, dude. Don't have that much money. Yes, I can go ipoh to fetch her but she's gotta pack all her clothes cos I am not going to send her back. She can stay in my home. hehehe

Melody: You sure stirring up a storm here - T-88 wor ....

satria_95 said:
melody,
I invited you ar... but I think you didn't notice it. And don't read those guys. I don't rape people, not even nude sexy girls in front of me. :)

He just undressed girls with his eyes, so all of them are nude in front of him :regular_smile: Eh you don't do that to guys right? :regular_smile:

satria_95 said:
Duke Red,
Sorry for the early hours lor. Next time, join me for dim sum at 7:35am, ok? That's late enough liao. hehehe

Come lah, 'gau tai hei'. This Saturday 6:30am lah!!! haha:regular_smile:

andy_lka said:
wah......

1st time i enter this thread...

so many interesting thing happenening...

WELCOME ME ONOT?

can i join to bla bla here?

There's alwiz a 1st time........hahaha
Anyway, welcome abroad.......
U can blah 2 ur heart's content....as long as u got a great sense of humour....

satria_95 said:
calvin,
no ler. Aiya, you know me la. Always talking crap wan. hehehe I doubt melody will believe that you're naughty anyway. hehe Investment ar, can't do it, dude. Don't have that much money. Yes, I can go ipoh to fetch her but she's gotta pack all her clothes cos I am not going to send her back. She can stay in my home. hehehe

No worries..i lurve notti guys!!:angel_smile:
I can't follow u there cos i really missed my nice job & my most wonderful boss.....:sad_smile:

andy_Ika :

Hello.. & good morning!
Once bitten, twice shy..
Twice bitten, never shy........

eyong :

Sorry can't 'happy hours' with ya that day.... hope u hv enjoy even when i aint around...hahaha

Duke Red :

Hope ya din get drunk last9.......

satria_95 :

Dear, KL ~ Ipoh very near nia....so............
calvin is rite.. dun be stingy la... hv 2 spend abit if wanna tackle gals...hahaha

calvin9683 :

I presume u're a nice guy.....haha

melody said:
eyong :

Sorry can't 'happy hours' with ya that day.... hope u hv enjoy even when i aint around...hahaha

It's ok ... We had a ball with the pool table and practically raided the place. Too bad they wasn't serving any finger food ... Had a convoy of monsters and struck terror in the quiet Ipoh community when we left the place (totally plastered in the afternoon, hehehehe ...) :mouth_closed:

eyong said:
Melody: You sure stirring up a storm here - T-88 wor ....

Umm..... :angel_smile: Would be a good idea if they stormed my place..... hahaha u sure noe my 'place'..........:tee:

The place you hang out to be precise ... Dun want any Zth to think differently ... hehehe ...

now i know how frickle minded is ladies.....
suka suka say u notti....
then suka suka can change n say u is a good guy...

wondering wat will she call me next???
pervert??
hamsap??
gay??
animal??
wakakakakakaka........

E. All of the above.

hahahaha ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?