Biggest Exhaust Ever !!!

SentraVIP

Jul 11, 2006
I'd prefer this one...

Flower Power + Jet Burner, doesn't it just puts a smile on your face?

UhOh... Kena saman jor? Nope!

Hmm... So what's next? How about a bike for beginners that will sure tarpau Valentino Rossi?

Oh, this guy is nuts... Jet Beetle

nashlovebrown

Aug 26, 2005
anything happen to the "thing" behind the car, sure the driver will be "fried chicken" haha ...

anyway nice exhaust hehe

SentraVIP

Jul 11, 2006
:lol: U mean like backfire or something? Wakakaka... That wud be interesting to watch.

wahh.....these roket powerd automobile is better than the russian roket that send the maresian to space....

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
Just saw this...
Good idea also...must be click / be fren with the owner... once BBQ can ask them together...
No need to suffer for making the fire up.. just one time ramp the car.. ok liao.. hahahahaha

SentraVIP

Jul 11, 2006
It's a jet engine to be precise... Afterall, the car is jet powered... :lol:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Huihh!!...should NOT share this things here in M'sia...soon they'll b starting 2 d.i.y 1 here in BulehLand...Police rodblock will b 'roasted'!...heheh...Airod plz tighten ur security!!...haha

I recently noticed some track cars have the window heater element (usually on our rear screen for clearing fog) installed on their front windshields. I apologize if this has been discussed before & if so I would appreciate if anyone could kindly point me to the topic. I have tried searching zth with a few keywords that I thought relevant but so far with no luck.

If you guys know what Im talking about, I would like to know where I can find those elements & install them. Also if...