Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

nezumi

Jun 18, 2007
daiichi-ketsui.com
just sharing info here...

yeah, my rims are replicas nismo lmgt4...

comparing with the ori ones, the difference are:
- embossed "japan" instead of "made in japan"
- 4 holes instead of 5 holes

that's it! other things are exact copy i.e. bronze colour and weight.

but the durability is still unknown... had mine for almost half year and till today no bends yet (touch wood)...

just a heads up to you guys the "technology" that the taiwan manufacturers are capable of "faking" nowadays...

why did i buy knowing that they were fakes? simple answer is "can't afford even used ori jap rims" :-(

need 4 speed

Mar 17, 2009
whoa...lets not let our emotions get the best out of ourselves:thefinger:. I just want to know... does a "Replica or Imitation" Rims can out-performed an "Original Rim" on the road in terms of performance for highspeed racing or drifting ? How safe is it to drive using a "Replica or Imitation Rim" compare to an "Original Rim" ? Can a "Replica or Imitation Rim" outlast(last longer) an "Original Rim" ?There must be some kind of Quality Control differences between the two, isnt ? Then, only it is worthy to know why one is so cheap and the other so expensive, although it looks alike:smokin:...same like tyres...(Ori & retread or second hand)

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
these rims are from taiwan actually,the weight is very light...dun play play
yalor... some fren/customer using, they said why buy ori 1, since rep oso very light wat... but after a few month later, some of it oredy bengkok.... ahahhaha....:rofl::rofl:

hey guys just wonder do chop shop sell fake rims too?
most of the chop shop dun selling fake wheels...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wah~~the 'SSR' really look like real stuff if without the SSR wording.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
since we are talking fake product ... have any 1 try the fake BRIDE seat... yes very look alike but how was the comfort quality compare to the real 1?

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
we shud post up the name of the shops whu sell fake stuffs but claimed ori wan ....
went to klang a few months ago ...1st time saw the fake advan rg look so real ..but still can differentiate la ..the stickers part .."via" printed words , etc ...but got 1 uncle there sounds like owner or someone big in the shop claimed that its is ori .....tried to argue with me ..show lansi face .... then i think no point arguing with him la ...just left la ... shud hav remember the shop's name n tell others but i forgot liao ! ..

Bump:
whoa...lets not let our emotions get the best out of ourselves:thefinger:. I just want to know... does a "Replica or Imitation" Rims can out-performed an "Original Rim" on the road in terms of performance for highspeed racing or drifting ? How safe is it to drive using a "Replica or Imitation Rim" compare to an "Original Rim" ? Can a "Replica or Imitation Rim" outlast(last longer) an "Original Rim" ?There must be some kind of Quality Control differences between the two, isnt ? Then, only it is worthy to know why one is so cheap and the other so expensive, although it looks alike:smokin:...same like tyres...(Ori & retread or second hand)
i think ori wan not only light la ..but also very durable ..wont bent as easy as replica wan ..and it comes with diff offset that u can choose for ur handling setting ...... if replica 's offset normally all standard ...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I'm seeing a lot of Fake Advan RG's running around now....Ai~~feel sorry for those who is using the original one. Now any Ah Beng, macha, or Ali can have Advan RGs on any car. =.='

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
u only feel sorry for those who using ori RG ? wat bout those using ori SSR , ori regamaster ..ori rays and etc ..:nurse:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i think later for those Ori 2nd rims will drop price..... business in bad condition ...

As Fake make RULEEEEEEEE.......

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
u only feel sorry for those who using ori RG ? wat bout those using ori SSR , ori regamaster ..ori rays and etc ..:nurse:
I feel sorry for them too. My previous post already included them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

salam 1 kangkung

i'm planning to buy used nissan terrano and change into sr20det auto

but terrano weight will make this engine struggle

terrano weight= 1540 kg - 4x4 system about 100 kg =1440 kg curb weight

nissan silvia = 1200 -1300 kg

my question is;

is that possibble to detuning sr20det to get low end power ?high torque at lower rpm

need to change turbo n intercooler system?

or this suggestion is impossible to implement?

i'm not speed demon ,just need for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience