Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

Beware of Dori nick Seller

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
Guys,
Dont buy from this guy (Dori) anything coz he already cheated me n no news from him since then ( call/sms also no answer ) so i dont want u guys also get the same senario as me !
so any one here bought thing from him n know more details about him do PM me or let me know !
and anybody that hav bad experience wit him do let me know or response to this thread .... thanks :angry_smile: :confused_smile: :cry_smile: :angry_smile:

Last edited:

Gawo

Known Member
Mar 18, 2006
Yah.. what's up dude..?? Mind to share with all of us ??

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
alamak, better PM Dori and private bincang rite ??....
now post thread also, like no information.... we also dont understand what's going..... ZZZzzzzzzz

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
yalah ... no body will be so free to pm u to know details ...
just tell and let dori debate on it .. public will judge .

C

chilskater

agreed with u..sell me K&N mushroom filter..say from JAPAN autobacs..but when i got it..it just ordinary one..no EMBLEM or label K&N label..so i have to use it lar..

kehidupan lepas awak sangat susah..

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
haiya...
so got people like that ah? Wat's the story?

it is no matter laa wat kind of things u trade....u have to be sincere with your customer....no need to con him/her.

if the thing is made in sungai buloh..just tell our client lorr...
why so shy...
good thing works well maaa....

If u keep saying this is from Japan this is from australia this is from USA...n where are you came from?

Next time...
when buying so call 'original' branded items...bring your mechanics..or experience friends with you...

If the price is damn cheap (must be stolen item or not working anymore or the seller dont wanna keep so many things in his garage)

If the price is so high compared to the market price...straight away tiau the seller...paku his kepala.

Some sellers talk too much claiming this and that which are totally crap. NEVER BUY ITEMS FROM THEM.

I would like to say Thank You and may God Bless Your business to all the sellers/traders that i've met..(You know who you are dudes..hahaha).

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
PDGuy and DORI...
wats the story morning glory?
Going to PD and eat Dori Fish ah?...yeah mann..eat DORI fish...yum yum yum

joking only
-peace-

Status
Not open for further replies.