beware for putra owners!!!!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ewan

Known Member
Apr 30, 2004
my car have been broke by damn thief within 2 days..first they stole my cd player n the next day was my putra seat....damm thief...i stay at USJ area...police said that area is hot for putra thief. I think it was the same person who did it!!!!!it happen last month...if u don't believe me i still keep the police report......for those who have bucket seat or cd player beware....

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
soory to hear that bro...we hope those"motherfuckers" will get caught one day

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
sorry to hear that too man.....what can i say..i knw how u feel...just got a broke in yesterday morning...maybe u can see my post is still there. damn these fucking thieves to hell la!

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
ewan said:
my car have been broke by damn thief within 2 days..first they stole my cd player n the next day was my putra seat....damm thief...i stay at USJ area...police said that area is hot for putra thief. I think it was the same person who did it!!!!!it happen last month...if u don't believe me i still keep the police report......for those who have bucket seat or cd player beware....
Hi Ewan.. sorry to hear this man... did u park inside or outside ur house? how bout ur alarm?

ewan

Known Member
Apr 30, 2004
i parked my car just in front of my house.... u just imagine that it was in front of my house gate....of coz it have alarm but i don't know how can this bugger shut of the alarm

hondalang

May 6, 2005
LANGKAWI
alam shut up

ewan said:
i parked my car just in front of my house.... u just imagine that it was in front of my house gate....of coz it have alarm but i don't know how can this bugger shut of the alarm
friend most of the alam have fuse ,want to shut of the alam is just bring a car battery short to the car body the alam will just shut up.

rodneyk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
Penang
I feel the best way to shut alarm is open the bonnet and pull one of the alarm siren cables
heheheheehhee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Since my Lancer Engine swap I feel I should do a brake upgrade.

I am lucky that my lancer already has fairly good brakes, with rear disks but I now have about 60% more BHP.

On the back I think I can just put upgraded brake pads but I would like to go bigger on the front.

Current standard set up is 276 MM vented as per here:

I am running 16 inch wheels (which I would like to keep)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience