BEWARE and TAKE CARE of your car!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
if really want to take care of our car, leaving it unattended is not a good idea.

any solution then?

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
My fren just got his windscreen broken by someone..Smart tag and syling gone..but players all still there...wondering y?!?!?!

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
fritz said:
My fren just got his windscreen broken by someone..Smart tag and syling gone..but players all still there...wondering y?!?!?!
Shit larr those small thieves. They are very clever now already.:cry_smile:

Kyoichi(Emperor)

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
thieves r just getting weirder..............duno which is gonna get stolen next.........gotta watch out even for things that r cheap!!!!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
"Originally Posted by ken12292703

When we reach, there's others; a big family with 2 protons, 1 new BMW 5 series and a Nissan sentra. The Nissan Sentra parked between our cars. Happily went for lunch.

After lunch, we walked back to our car. The whole family surrounded the Nissan Sentra which is between us. "

BlackSamurai said:
sorry, i'm confuse about the sentence above, anyone care to elaborate more the situation?
mean...when the thread started reach the parking space...there r other cars oso....a big family wit 2 proton caes, 1 new model BMW 5 series and 1 nissan sentra...

the sentra park betwewn their car ( thread starter n his future father in law).... and then they go to hv their lunch in a good mood...

but after finished lunch n went back to collect the car...... the Big Family Members r surrounding the Nissan Sentra...... (coz kena break-in liao)

i think is like tat la....hehe

Piauke

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
Last year, i was in USJ, my car kena break in, u know what, they only take my damn smart tag. shit. Advice for u all, don't ever stick ur smart tag on ur windscreen or put in dashboard.

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
Piauke said:
Last year, i was in USJ, my car kena break in, u know what, they only take my damn smart tag. shit. Advice for u all, don't ever stick ur smart tag on ur windscreen or put in dashboard.
usj which area, taipan there?

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
huakenny said:
"Originally Posted by ken12292703

When we reach, there's others; a big family with 2 protons, 1 new BMW 5 series and a Nissan sentra. The Nissan Sentra parked between our cars. Happily went for lunch.

After lunch, we walked back to our car. The whole family surrounded the Nissan Sentra which is between us. "

mean...when the thread started reach the parking space...there r other cars oso....a big family wit 2 proton caes, 1 new model BMW 5 series and 1 nissan sentra...

the sentra park betwewn their car ( thread starter n his future father in law).... and then they go to hv their lunch in a good mood...

but after finished lunch n went back to collect the car...... the Big Family Members r surrounding the Nissan Sentra...... (coz kena break-in liao)

i think is like tat la....hehe
Thanks for the explaination bro, you are good at explaining. I was wondering how to explain.:cry_smile:

theorekz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
Visit site
bro, u mean which shop? is it the famous hai nan chicken rice beside the malacca river ar? I thought there's people jaga the parking 1.. and the shop only opens in the morning o.. nowadays those thieves so daring ar......

maybe i should also beware of this situation too.. looks like crime rate in malacca is growing...

cheers

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
not too sound paranoid..but places with guys who take care of the parking area might be in on the break ins.

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
theorekz said:
bro, u mean which shop? is it the famous hai nan chicken rice beside the malacca river ar? I thought there's people jaga the parking 1.. and the shop only opens in the morning o.. nowadays those thieves so daring ar......

maybe i should also beware of this situation too.. looks like crime rate in malacca is growing...

cheers
Yeah bro, don't leave your car too long at the back where beside the bakau store that was demolished. That's a very famous parking place for visitors. I eat not at the corner shop which is near the river. I eat at the newly renovated shop beside the half builded building at the corner. Not famosa chicken rice.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
now that the main melaka bus station had been moved to Melaka Sentral, what used to be downtown had been desserted so bad. which is the reason parking is easy but risk is even higher.

stevelovekitten

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
So sad to hear and see all these is still happening here in M'sia. Ask those thieves to try it in S'pore and see what will happen to them there.... most of the time sure get caught wan....

Anyway, my only solutions to put these troublemakers ppl behind bars or atleast to teach them a lesson, is to purchase a camera device which is available in S'pore and install it inside ur car. It's so tiny no one will notice it. This device is capable to automatically snap up to 8 pics per second simultaneously if im not mistaken and store it in a small black box. (Memory card i think) I remember seeing these device in one of the car mags in S'pore. Then with the pics of the culprits, u can go to the police. And if like some ppl said to me that even if u go to the police also they wont bother. It's like wasting their time. Alternatively, what u can do is, advertise this culprits face big big on front page of all Major newspaper!!! Hmp!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What's the deal?

UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd today unveiled Toyota's latest Sienta for the Malaysian market, its first passenger car-based 7-seater model to be introduced into the country.

Being the only compact MPV with sliding doors in Malaysia, the Toyota Sienta is developed for urban families seeking for stylish people-carrier with a distinctive design for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience