Best tuner

microeurocar

Dec 22, 2008
its not that easy..everything must be black and white..or else sure world war 3

Bump: its not that easy..everything must be black and white..or else sure world war 3
Sure black and white....you know people here la.....:stupid:
An organization setup is never easy. But a good organization will be great fun. Imagine we have our own team...own rae car...own umbrella gals....hero of Malaysia. Can send invitation to open challenge any tuner's car.
Can even ask for sponsors from big companies.....can even open our own shop or R&D some racing components. Lots of future.....

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:itsme:MM came to support....:biggrin: why dont u guys start a topic on how to prepare a team n car for RACE , DRAG , DRIFT or even RALLY:nurse::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: :itsme:if this REALLY works! :idea:i think rm10 from each of u guys n girls is enough to make the biggest team in Malaysia!!!! :adore::adore:
no offence! just :idea::idea::idea:

Bump: I started it have a look of pic!! share some idea!:nurse:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
erm kinda good idea but i wonder it can be done..no offence guys but like jo say
is not easy....cheers:biggrin:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:itsme:Not starting a war bro:cool: is posibble if there is people talking about it, since now on track was shop car or thick pocket one!!!:nurse::flute:

microeurocar

Dec 22, 2008
:itsme:Not starting a war bro:cool: is posibble if there is people talking about it, since now on track was shop car or thick pocket one!!!:nurse::flute:
It's possible......I'll prove it. Btw...this topic is started in else where. We'll discuss this in that thread...

edison8200

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
Currently i'm doing online trading for some performance parts, major for Toyota Vios since i'm from Viosclub Malaysia, but i do selling performance parts for Honda, Mitsubishi and etc. i'm dealer of Mutiara Motor, Auto Resources Holding, SSR (D2 & Endless), Ultraracing, Arospeed, RS One and etc, and cooperate with panel workshop for customers installation. I wish to stay longer in this industry, so i did some study through online like efi101, or some taiwanese car modification magazine. And my 1st master to teach me piggyback tuning is Mr. Turbo Sang, he is very nice and share his experience with me, he teach me the way to tune OBIT piggyback, and also transfer the software to me, but too bad up to date i still at very amatuar stage in tuning, still study and leaning, i was use emanage ultimate in my vios and self tune with lamba sensor as pratice in tuning, but still alot of features i'm not able to handle. i think i'll spend at least 10 years for improve my tuning skill la... ha...ha...

vteckiller bro,

tomorrow don kill my VVTI, just input some "Vigra" to it enough. he..he... :biggrin: i'm not concern in fuel comsumption, just go ahead to get the power.

Last edited:

microeurocar

Dec 22, 2008
Currently i'm doing online trading for some performance parts, major for Toyota Vios since i'm from Viosclub Malaysia, but i do selling performance parts for Honda, Mitsubishi and etc. i'm dealer of Mutiara Motor, Auto Resources Holding, SSR (D2 & Endless), Ultraracing, Arospeed, RS One and etc, and cooperate with panel workshop for customers installation. I wish to stay longer in this industry, so i did some study through online like efi101, or some taiwanese car modification magazine. And my 1st master to teach me piggyback tuning is Mr. Turbo Sang, he is very nice and share his experience with me, he teach me the way to tune OBIT piggyback, and also transfer the software to me, but too bad up to date i still at very amatuar stage in tuning, still study and leaning, i was use emanage ultimate in my vios and self tune with lamba sensor as pratice in tuning, but still alot of features i'm not able to handle. i think i'll spend at least 10 years for improve my tuning skill la... ha...ha...

vteckiller bro,

tomorrow don kill my VVTI, just input some "Vigra" to it enough. he..he... :biggrin: i'm not concern in fuel comsumption, just go ahead to get the power.
If you really want to master in tuning and become a tuner.....that's possible. But if you think you want to achieve it in 10 years....then play with our grandsons la.....(no offence)
You have only less than a year if you wish to cope up with our market.
Join our racing team to develope yourself....

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

vteckiller bro,

:proud::proud::proud:
okay boss...
add tongkat ali...c u tomorow.

edison8200

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
If you really want to master in tuning and become a tuner.....that's possible. But if you think you want to achieve it in 10 years....then play with our grandsons la.....(no offence)
You have only less than a year if you wish to cope up with our market.
Join our racing team to develope yourself....
I willing to learn if there have a opportunity for me.

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Tuning is a big a parts.Many type of engine,places and others..lots of think:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: Tuning is a big a parts.Many type of engine,places and others..lots of think:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

4g18p

Dec 29, 2008
[QUOTE=vteckiller;i just change my camshaft to the regrind one,do i need to re tune my e manage and adjustable cam shaft?can you pm me your address at sunway.thanks:idea:

edison8200

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
Today should be 1 of the memorable day for me and my ride. Millenium Motorsport was help my ride increase almost 12whp for my little cutie vios with the expert tuner - Mr. Joshua!!!

Joshua bro was trying his best to maximise my car power and torque, really salute with his proffesional ethic and skill. At the end my cutie vios able to archive 92whp, i know this just a small "figure" for a lot of bros here, but everything start from begining... i start from 92whp... EIO is my trademark, and also my own house brand for all the vios custom made performance parts like air diversion plate, engine torque damper , lightweight pulley kit and etc... EIO proud to be tuned by Millenium Motorsport.

Thanks Joshua bro for all ur hardwork this evening.:top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros, any recomendation to upgrade the brakes on my wira?

servo showing signs of wear and tear, just buy new?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience