Best tuner

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Hahahaha...im only small tuner in Aussy..lots of best tuner there.I go many places like Puerta Rico,NZ,Canada,Indonesia,US,Brunei and others country,My self very small to compare with him...and many tuner in malaysia olders than me.we respect him.
Puerto Rico.....did you managed to see Victor Caputis aka Big Valley? he owns one of the fastest evo-thrashing STi tuned by gadiel.

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
hey guys i wont curi shah come here la .....for me to buy car still long way ...need to study n safe money now ...need to send some B8 stuff as my cousin is building his car now in KL ...my car project maybe end of next year only la ....
shah dont forget let me know when ur coming KING CROSS can go cuci mata there(bring harun also)...

im studying in RMIT bro ....now only going to start 1st year bro got 4 more years to go ....

jinkl u got joshua ok la let me curi shah for a bit la...... :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
hey guys i wont curi shah come here la .....for me to buy car still long way ...need to study n safe money now ...need to send some B8 stuff as my cousin is building his car now in KL ...my car project maybe end of next year only la ....
shah dont forget let me know when ur coming KING CROSS can go cuci mata there(bring harun also)...

im studying in RMIT bro ....now only going to start 1st year bro got 4 more years to go ....

hahaha..don't curi laa

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Yes,But the ROTARY still fastest at the Track.Race like a kampung style..but he is very good ppl set up the chasic,rebuild the matic trans and good technology build the engine.Have a dyno and machine shope there.he still buy the stuff from US.One of the person name GABIE,he is good too tuning Microtech.
Puerto Rico.....did you managed to see Victor Caputis aka Big Valley? he owns one of the fastest evo-thrashing STi tuned by gadiel.
Bump: JINK..Joshua is a famous guy in Malaysia,dont compare with me la..he is better than me have a wshop and dyno facility.Everybody know him.

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
Yes,But the ROTARY still fastest at the Track.Race like a kampung style..but he is very good ppl set up the chasic,rebuild the matic trans and good technology build the engine.Have a dyno and machine shope there.he still buy the stuff from US.One of the person name GABIE,he is good too tuning Microtech.

Bump: JINK..Joshua is a famous guy in Malaysia,dont compare with me la..he is better than me have a wshop and dyno facility.Everybody know him.
hehehe...you can bluff anyone else but not me....you also start to play microtech long time also...hehe that time joshua still at bandar sunway,you remember ar?

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Yes, he at KANA Garang Wshop there.1st Microtech i install for Saiful Gemuk BDX 210 from Comat Motorsport.Fastest B8 at jempul that time and 1st Podium.long2 story ago.After that Kumbang Anuar AMS and many2 cars la...dah tak ingat banyak sgt.hehehehe

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
Yes, he at KANA Garang Wshop there.1st Microtech i install for Saiful Gemuk BDX 210 from Comat Motorsport.Fastest B8 at jempul that time and 1st Podium.long2 story ago.After that Kumbang Anuar AMS and many2 cars la...dah tak ingat banyak sgt.hehehehe
not BDX laa...BDN....hahaha...long time story...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
fuh....tuning tuning tuning tuning...pening ni..just got back from shop prep all the last min cars for melaka drag..damn tired..anyway all should work as a team rather than gaduh gaduh bikin panas..hahaha bikin one power gila car 7sec and then tutup buka...hahahaha:banghead:

Bump: fuh....tuning tuning tuning tuning...pening ni..just got back from shop prep all the last min cars for melaka drag..damn tired..anyway all should work as a team rather than gaduh gaduh bikin panas..hahaha bikin one power gila car 7sec and then tutup buka...hahahaha:banghead:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
fuh....tuning tuning tuning tuning...pening ni..just got back from shop prep all the last min cars for melaka drag..damn tired..anyway all should work as a team rather than gaduh gaduh bikin panas..hahaha bikin one power gila car 7sec and then tutup buka...hahahaha:banghead:

Bump: fuh....tuning tuning tuning tuning...pening ni..just got back from shop prep all the last min cars for melaka drag..damn tired..anyway all should work as a team rather than gaduh gaduh bikin panas..hahaha bikin one power gila car 7sec and then tutup buka...hahahaha:banghead:
please talk in english :burnout:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006

100% agree...but izzit posibble?

Bump:

100% agree...but izzit posibble?

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
microtech :- shah (3rdGearpPerformanceHouse) Joshua :-(milenium motorsport)

Bump: microtech :- shah (3rdGearpPerformanceHouse) Joshua :-(milenium motorsport)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry i'm new here!!!Need advise from all sifu's here for a stock EVO 3 engine,beside replaced the racing clutch,what is the next step for me to mods?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience