Best grip vs Price

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
Not sure about other brand, but I can comment on proxes T1R. As we know, it's ability to prevent aquaplaning is very good. But the side wall for me is too soft. On dry surface, if u inflate around 28-31psi, and take fast corner, the soft side wall give a very less feedback to your steering. Grip quite good, but u will only notice u start to under steer (for fwd car) when u hear the tyre screaming. If u inflate around 32-35psi, the feedback is better but the grip just a bit better than cheap/normal tyre. This is just my experience.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not sure about other brand, but I can comment on proxes T1R. As we know, it's ability to prevent aquaplaning is very good. But the side wall for me is too soft. On dry surface, if u inflate around 28-31psi, and take fast corner, the soft side wall give a very less feedback to your steering. Grip quite good, but u will only notice u start to under steer (for fwd car) when u hear the tyre screaming. If u inflate around 32-35psi, the feedback is better but the grip just a bit better than cheap/normal tyre. This is just my experience.
Yup, got same experience like you. Normal inflation, sidewall too soft. When pump 35psi, ride is horrid, damn bumpy.
Aquaplane resistance is good but grip is not too good as in my turbo wheel spin in the wet......:banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
too much boost :biggrin:
Standard engine of 0.6 only. And If quick take off from stationary in the wet, then yes it may slip, but it was on the highway, about to change lane, I think was at about 80kph then change to 3rd and step on accelerate to change lane, but the tyres just gave way and spin...:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Standard engine of 0.6 only. And If quick take off from stationary in the wet, then yes it may slip, but it was on the highway, about to change lane, I think was at about 80kph then change to 3rd and step on accelerate to change lane, but the tyres just gave way and spin...:banghead:
You need Asy 2 already :biggrin:

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
T1R = overrated liao

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
Yup, got same experience like you. Normal inflation, sidewall too soft. When pump 35psi, ride is horrid, damn bumpy.
Aquaplane resistance is good but grip is not too good as in my turbo wheel spin in the wet......:banghead:
Agree. T1R aquaplaning resistance is good. But wet traction not as good as my previous RE002.

thunder77

Nov 9, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i am still eying on michelin Ps3, my aunt is using this tyre, she share with me the performance was good. Anyone know is this a good choice for me? Or do u hv other suggestion?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi anyone can suggest me the brand of imported or high quality 2" mid box and bullet available in malaysia? i saw brand "sebring" 2 inch mid box and looks like good quality. i wonder if there are other brands also? are there HKS or Apexi 2" bullet or midbox on the market other than the mufflers?

sorry for being ignorance:D.im trying to mod my kelisa exhaust with high quality products
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience