Best tyre for Alphard

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What is the best tyre for alphard?
Why best tyre for Alphard? Should be what priorities you want out of the tyres as there is no such thing as the best tyre.
Please provide tyre size and what priorities like comfort, traction, handling, prefer wet or dry or both, durability, budget etc...

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I don't get the meaning by THE BEST tyre.
No PERFECT or BEST tyre, only have tyre that suit your enquiry.
If u want performance, go for Sport Tyre - Michelin PPS, Bridgestone Potenza, Toyo Proxes,
If u want comfort + quiet, go for Premium tyre like Michelin Primacy, Bridgestone Turanza, Toyo C1S, Transpath.

They never have any tyre that can have both criteria, only have both well balance tyre, but the price gona hurt you like bomb.

Back to topic, I assume your tyre size is 215/55R17, 215.60R16 or may be 235/50R18.
If u want comfort, try Michelin Primacy 3St(Thailand), or Toyo Transpath or C1S(both Japan).
If u wan performance(I doubt, because no one buy this car for CHIONG), try Bridgestone Potenza or Toyo T1Sport

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few weeks back, we were at the launch of the new Porsche 911. You can read our report here. At the time of launch, the only prices revealed were the duty free ones - RM430,000 for the Carrera and RM490,000 for the Carrera S...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience