Batu Tiga Track Pics

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
tx3's, colt's, satria's, saga's, civic's, accord's, kancil, hamburger's, those time were blardy fun.... bought my ex there to see and went inside pit see all da cars bukak hood, and blahh blahh. straight away hook with racing, fm then on.. ehheheheheheh :p memories!!

buy ticket only 6 bucks (if i remember correctly) GRANDSTAND sumore!!! ahahahahhaha... now SIC 150 bucks WTF!!?? :p and in SIC pit lane all goes very fast mauahahahhaha.. in btsc all very slow while going out. :p

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Mrnazmi said:
as what reason it been closed? ;-(

All about MONEY!...all PKNS land was consider as a leasehold land...and the track was placed at a very high value area...when somebody came with a gud proposal of development...they cant refuse it...for info,PKNS was getting 30% for each house selling by the developer...just imagine how much they get if each unit sold at 600k...so sad:cry_smile:

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
haiyoooo oooo my goddd.......jz rfound my old BT3 pics hosted online last time, now see this again

my heart bleeding..........wanna burn some petrol edi...........go sepang so fuking exp w all the supercars big bully

no more budget racing, its all rich man's sports now............BT3 - R.I.P

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
ehh is there even a track at batu tiga? I never know there's one!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

u must be VERY young then...

there WAS a track in BT3 shah alam... but that corrupted asswipe khir toyo decided to make tonnes of undertable money and close it down for a housing project while giving bullshit reasons. it was one of his first orders when he came to power....

for the sole reason of closing down BT3....i so hate that piece of shit.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Was about to say the same thing, he must be very young.
BT3 Saturday night races were always at full capacity. Even parking can be full including the Grandstand and behind the fence at Rothmans Corner....

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Ahh... those were the days....

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

u must be VERY young then...

there WAS a track in BT3 shah alam... but that corrupted asswipe khir toyo decided to make tonnes of undertable money and close it down for a housing project while giving bullshit reasons. it was one of his first orders when he came to power....

for the sole reason of closing down BT3....i so hate that piece of shit.

Its ok, the guy who closed the track down is in deep shit himself now.:biggrin:

By the way, why cant I see any of the pics?:hmmmm:

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
simply there is no more pics since BH geocity sites closed

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
the only picture of BT3 that i have...will try to dig up more

this was HCOC track day back in ..... no idea :P

yellow arrow is pointing to my black EF... which i sold abt 2 years after this event.

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
The pics reminds me of the good old SNF... last to ever set foot on BTSC back in 2002... what a waste when "they" are selfish for the money coming from those expensive house projects...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Blame him for the lost of Batu 3...

*who is thinking like me that his Bali house is profit from Batu 3?

i can remember Batu 3 was used by Jackie Chan in the movie ThunderBolt until got one famous racer accident during a stunt.

The pic i wanted so badly is the Ayrton Senna at Batu 3 which was shown in NST.. YES THE LATE AYRTON SENNA !!

MotoGP was also played here !!

Never had a chance to race or test drive in that circuit, when i was a teenager, i was wishing to race in Batu 3 after SPM... also it is a historical circuit with lots of great memories..

*about this i can still remember fighting with my materialistic xgf who supports "that idiot" (picture above) bcoz he gave her RM300 for getting straight A in her PMR.

p/s: guys dont talk much here.. last time i said something like u guys said n this fellar kinda bash u a bit..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we took the newly launched Proton Saga to Ipoh, Perak for a full review. It is Proton's latest, affordable practical and cheap-to-maintain car that is targeted (mainly) to the needs of Malaysian buyers.

For full specifications, read our launch report here. You can also read our first impressions...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience