Bangi@Kajang people beware!!

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
my friends GTI nearly got stolen ...it happened at Bangi,Seksyen 3tambahan..he parked his car at our usual spot....after few hours he decided to go back and got shock that his door handle was gone the car were totally messed up and the key hole damaged...the thieft left a torchlight some screwdrivers...then a security guard came and inform us that a chinese guy try to broke in the car.he drive a MAROON WIRA NAQ 270...beware guys...

Bugeye

Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
report the car plate number to police, dude... no matter its fake number or real, it does really help...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro am,

damnnn....thats scary bro.The GTI's will never be left alone...

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
report to police already....hope police can help us....the weird thing is we parked our car at the same spot since our school days with no problem at all....all of sudden some nuthead want to steal car....scary~~

tornado5807

Feb 14, 2006
Thanks bro for that info..!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Thanks for that info..!
I'm also from kajang..!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Test....................................

tUrBiKss_pRoToN_vR4

Known Member
Sep 7, 2009
SELANGOR
sometime we dont know if the thief maybe know us or not... my friend car park at usual place we lepak..totally in front of our bengkel at sekamat kajang..that night we lepak till 4am.. the car was stolen around 5-6 am..and we found the car next morning in front of leisure mall hangus burned already..maybe coz of wiring that the thief used to start the engine..we all really bengang coz it was stolen in our kampung, damm that thief :mad:

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
yup true....bro vr4 u live in sekamat? i live at bangi only...maybe we can hang out some time...

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
orait~~
pm me ur hp no....i'm ilham@am btw..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan will be kicking off the New Year in high spirits with a Roadshow happening at the Sungei Wang Plaza’s Concourse Level. Happening from the 4th till the 6th of January 2008 from 10am till 10pm daily, Nissan will be displaying the newly launched Nissan Grand Livina – both the 1.8 Auto & the 1.6 Auto variants. Also featuring will be the Nissan Latio 1.8 Ti and the Nissan Latio Sports 1.6 ST-L Auto. So for those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience