B8 vs 3s ????

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by laserman@Jan 6 2005, 17:33
what is the super B18C spec?? based on ur decription i would agreed the 3S will loose for 300m mark cox the honduh always got good ratio for 300m... if 400m..my bet will be on the 3s..provided the can match the B18C launch...

our TKK, has experinced that with b18c and 2litre hunduh...
on drag 250 to 350m is always the critical point to determine the winner..
i agree with you my twin...

if you can launch together with B18C is anytime to get infront 250m after...

for b20b is abit difficult... as i still remember i manage to get infront because i launch infront a few times. only once launch together with a honduh mate... i think he is amoil driver now for sepang drag battle. we are side by side until 350m....

if b20b with NOS then no point to say i have experience that before. when the NOS open in third gear for honduh b20b... my car is almost 1car behind. even is side by side hahaha... NOS is really make alot of different. ..

when can i see the NOS in B8 ???? twin.... when you make it happen?

the time i was using my previous setup. anyway wait for me... i'll come for new setup soon....

iman__210

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Originally posted by Battousai@Jan 6 2005, 17:47
In pro drag, the 60ft time and 1-2 shift point is critical to victory.
can we measure this using the g-tech pro meter?
how reliable would that be other than having to have the
drag sheet time?

do we have any figures on b6b8 aspirated engine on best
et figures?

Lynx210

Known Member
Dec 23, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hey guys, .......... so sorry com pc down so cant get on line so after this few days like alot ppl still like to talk bout honda so mean honda still hot topics hahhahah :lol:
But yesterday nite when out with some ford frens they said tkk cars is dam fast so after the new setup will b even faster loh ....... true tkk ????hehehehe
in the 1st plc i still can say dun under estimate any cars i guess..... <_< coz any car also can tune till very fast if there is a good sifu behind....

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by Lynx210@Jan 8 2005, 11:01
Hey guys, .......... so sorry com pc down so cant get on line so after this few days like alot ppl still like to talk bout honda so mean honda still hot topics hahhahah :lol:
But yesterday nite when out with some ford frens they said tkk cars is dam fast so after the new setup will b even faster loh ....... true tkk ????hehehehe
in the 1st plc i still can say dun under estimate any cars i guess..... <_< coz any car also can tune till very fast if there is a good sifu behind....
hi,

sorry to ffk you guy... anyway my car is a slowbai only mah... not fast enought to compare 300hp car...

"dun under extimate any cars" yes i agree with you this...

hopefully my car wil be ok soon. now is still waiting for something to fix not fully done up yet....

Lynx210

Known Member
Dec 23, 2004
KL
Visit site
Bro tkk, Walau eh....... wait till wat time u know ????? :angry:

Yest v 3 of us go try 3 of our car (all B8) all 3 got diffren feel..... i can say if u c the car will know the person hehehhe ...... i mean the car setting , i learn lot from laserman :rolleyes: n will send my car to do all the piping hopefully will get the power out coz now my car only can boostup to 0.3-0.4 bar so cant really feel the boost.... so sad :( my car now like only a NA ........

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by Lynx210@Jan 11 2005, 11:02

Yest v 3 of us go try 3 of our car (all B8) all 3 got diffren feel..... i can say if u c the car will know the person hehehhe ...... i mean the car setting , i learn lot from laserman :rolleyes: n will send my car to do all the piping hopefully will get the power out coz now my car only can boostup to 0.3-0.4 bar so cant really feel the boost.... so sad :( my car now like only a NA ........
sorry dude,

my dog passed away yesterday night... got really no mood to come out..

anyway how can your car run 0.3-0.4bar? pls make sure you do 3" piping ok it will really help you on the boost...

so who you try on the b8 power? my twin n silent killer? hehehe.

Lynx210

Known Member
Dec 23, 2004
KL
Visit site
ok i dun the 3" like u say ... but im using 2.5" muffler this moment later will get 1 3" ....... i try to put on silencer my car b come no boost for 1st 2 push but after that ok .. why like that ????

n the 2 super car is interplay n Laserman............ Fast :lol: hahahahah ........
but some 1 say u did something to ur "slowbai" wow...????? so wat u did tell me bit la ...... :)

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by Lynx210@Jan 11 2005, 11:22
ok i dun the 3" like u say ... but im using 2.5" muffler this moment later will get 1 3" ....... i try to put on silencer my car b come no boost for 1st 2 push but after that ok .. why like that ????

n the 2 super car is interplay n Laserman............ Fast :lol: hahahahah ........
but some 1 say u did something to ur "slowbai" wow...????? so wat u did tell me bit la ...... :)
i not very sure about silencer. my car is now dam super noisy from front n back also the same.... my gf almost canot tahan liao... when i drive my b8 she will sure not sitting inside...

my slowbai is nothing compare to others man... jus a b8 1.8cc only mah...

astina210

Jan 11, 2005
hi geng
still new here.just want to know the result between B8 vs 3s.....for sure B8 win...hidup 210

astina210

Jan 11, 2005
Originally posted by tkk+Jan 11 2005, 12:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tkk @ Jan 11 2005, 12:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lynx210@Jan 11 2005, 11:22

i not very sure about silencer. my car is now dam super noisy from front n back also the same.... my gf almost canot tahan liao... when i drive my b8 she will sure not sitting inside...

my slowbai is nothing compare to others man... jus a b8 1.8cc only mah... [/b][/quote]
i'm using 3" from font tu back the bullet and muffler also 3".last time using ciken brand the sound dem kuat like vtec..now using kakimoto so confortable..but the power dont know coz never try yet...still dalam pantang lorrrrr

iman__210

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Originally posted by Lynx210@Jan 11 2005, 11:02

let me know if u guys wanna come out k!

can compare 4 b8!

Iman (012-213 5886)

fresh.com

Known Member
Aug 7, 2004
N9
Visit site
lynx210

remember me or not??....are you going for the sunami thing in sepang on the 16/01/2005...heard will be alot or ford gonna be there...how bout you tkk and laserman.??

i will be in subang soon man....hope can get a place to stay....will call you guys....

cheers :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Christmas & Chinese New Year Promotion of Meguiar's Show Car Detail Center, USJ1

Warmest Wishes for the Coming Christmas & Chinese New Year!

OFFER VALID FROM 1 December 2008 to 31 January 2009

PROMOTION PACKAGE

PACKAGE 1

- 1 Ultimate Detailing Service (including wash, clay, compound...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience